AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Accidentally clicked on a studio and I want to sign up to the site directly to be a model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2023
How do I clear my computer so that I don't have to wait years before being able to join? In lieu of the whole stripperweb shutting down news, I typed in, "cammodelweb" into Google, stupidly clicked on the first link on autopilot without thinking, and found myself on cammodels.com which is clearly a studio. I was planning to sign up to stream on Streamate, and am really flustered right now

and found myself on cammodels.com which is clearly a studio. I was planning to sign up to stream on Streamate, and am really flustered right now
I'm not a model on streamate, but I am pretttty sure cammodels.com and streamate.com are the same, not a studio/white label. Maybe @Catalina SM can help verify this?

Upvote 0
When you signup at https://www.streamatemodels.com you will get a cammodels link with your username (ex mine is keziah.cammodels.com).

Use this link to promote on social media or wherever - you'll get a higher % from anyone who signs up using your link + spends on you (and a small % if they spend on someone else). It's basically streamate's referral/affiliate program for models, it's not a studio

Upvote 0
Oh my gosh this is so relieving, so it sounds so far like I did something the *opposite* of bad. I was also thinking of doing the whole Boleyn models thing, and I'm hoping that wouldn't interfere with that?
Yeah you're all good. Cammodels pages are automatically created for all performers on streamate. No interference from that if you decide to move forward with Boleyn.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.