AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Accidentally purchased wrong token package!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 27, 2021
Hey @punker barbie I was purchasing tokens and didn't see that the 4050 token package was auto selected. Not sure who to contact but I emailed and I'm currently waiting for a response. Hopefully you can get this pushed through ASAP as that does hurt me financially. Thank you in advance!

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
That sucks, and that's CRAZY that they have that amount preselected like that! I had to get on the phone with DoorDash earlier, because I was removing one of my payment methods, and then the next screen it took me to had the thing about signing up for the DashPass subscription (Where you're charged $9.99/month). I wound up accidentally tapping the button to 'accept', and so I immediately cancelled the subscription and called them asap to make sure it doesn't go through.

I think all of these sites (and apps) should have a confirmation message that asks "Are you sure you would like to purchase _____?" That way, you can easily get out of it if you clicked it by mistake.

Upvote 0
I think all of these sites (and apps) should have a confirmation message that asks "Are you sure you would like to purchase _____?" That way, you can easily get out of it if you clicked it by mistake.
Agreed, although on several occasions when I was new to camsites, I failed to spot my token balance getting low during a private.
When that happened, I was very glad of the quick recharge without multiple dialog boxes confirming the details.
I wonder how many short-lived privates are due to leaving recharge too late, rather than people deliberately thinking their last 100 will do the job.

Reactions: Smoothie
Upvote 0
Hey @punker barbie I was purchasing tokens and didn't see that the 4050 token package was auto selected. Not sure who to contact but I emailed and I'm currently waiting for a response. Hopefully you can get this pushed through ASAP as that does hurt me financially. Thank you in advance!
Hello, I have confirmed Support has contacted you! Thank you!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.