AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACCOUND BANNED PLS HELP NO RESPONSE FROM SUPPORT

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2023
Hi guys, i just invested in the lovense camera, I was setting it up on my OBS last night and was not even live for more than 10 mintues and i returned to the chaturbate screen to notice my account was banned. WEIRD RIGHT? exactly my thought.. I am so confused as to why my stream was shut down and my account was banned when I wasnet even literally do anything. I have reached out to support and not gotten a response at all and this is frustrating. I have a huge amount of tokens that I need to cash out that is on my account and no one seems to want to help me.
can someone please point me in a direction where I can appeal this ban or something becasue this is dumb and I am really annoyed because I loved the site and I invested so much money into making it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.