AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account ban

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sexy girl

Banhammered
Jun 4, 2023
My account was permanently blocked when I was streaming today . The reason stated was 'Accepting Payment Outside platform'.I reacived the suspension. I didn't accept payment from outside the platform, hence my confusion . I have carefully been followed your 'Rules for Models '.I never discuss payment outside stripchat because I know it is against your terms and conditions. Could you @Charlie_SC please look into it for me?I am very upset about this situation Because I really need this money to pay for my doctor's appointment .
I'd name- sexy_girl33

My account was permanently blocked when I was streaming today . The reason stated was 'Accepting Payment Outside platform'.I reacived the suspension. I didn't accept payment from outside the platform, hence my confusion . I have carefully been followed your 'Rules for Models '.I never discuss payment outside stripchat because I know it is against your terms and conditions. Could you @Charlie_SC please look into it for me?I am very upset about this situation Because I really need this money to pay for my doctor's appointment .
I'd name- sexy_girl33
Please help me @Charlie_SC

Upvote 0
Hello @sexy girl

I have reviewed your case and I can see our support team has already responded to all your queries regarding your suspension.

Reason for Suspension: Payments Outside Platform​
Duration of Suspension: Permanent​

This is a serious violation; hence the suspension is permanent, and our decision is final.
We wish you well in your future endeavours.

Upvote 0
I started working on stripchat from 2 weeks .in the first week they ban me permanent due to unregistered person after then i provided every document, they open it .After 3-4days they again ban me saying i took outside payment .Then i talked to support they told me i have baned here from 2 accounts .Then i checked those accounts on google from which only 1 i found,the model of that account is completely different from me . How it is possible that they saying and comparing me to that models .this is a completely false statment given by support team ,after some time then i tried to gave them all proofs they linked a self replying bot to my email (which reply the same answer of my all querys)this is a very bad treatment happened with me .i have lost my 10000tokens which i earned by hardwork ,and they even not answering me and solving the problem .in the last plese provide me any solution

Upvote 0
My request still in pending queue .the support is not responding as well .i lost my 10000 tokens and i dont know how to get them.they are not ready to talk .if i raise a new complain they say( i accpet payment ).a bot is self replying from their side of all my messages .where to contact now .i want my tokens and my account back

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.