AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned, 600.000 followers, please help!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 8, 2020
Hello,

I have a big problem with my account fuckin_purrfect . It was banned 2 months ago for something that I`m not responsible for. Support told me it created another account and used an altered version of my ID to raise spending limits and get 200 free tokens on it or something like that.

I never created that account, I never used altered ID.
I`m a model since 2014 with almost 600.000 followers. I always had good behavior and I respected terms of service. I found out who did that, it was someone who had access to old pics with my ID because it helped me in the past with broadcasting stuff.

I really believe it was a big misunderstanding and i`m accused of something I never did! Support don`t reply me back on my e-mails and I don`t know what else to do. This is my work for the last 6 years. Is not fair to lose it for someone else's mistake. There was no fraud that involved my account fucking_purrfect, I`m the only authorised person to broadcast from that account, I have exclusive access to it! I did not give anyone permission to create any account and use any form of my ID!

Please help me @punker barbie I`ll do anything to get my account back and prove you it was not my fault!

Thanks

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: anabeauty37
You always did very well on CB and your shows are amazing, it really doesn't make any sense on why you would use altered version of your ID to raise spending limits, maybe they can take that in consideration

Upvote 0
Thanks @Walkergrogan . Like I said, I have nothing to do with that thing. Me as a person and my own broadcast account was not involved in any fraudulent activity, nothing against terms of service. I`m 100% legit by more than 6 years with total incomes more than 1 million USD.

I`m just a model, I have no IT knowledge, I was unfairly banned and now ignored. I see chaturbate now have thousands of models online at every hour and they don`t care about one specific model anymore, like they did years ago, when they were open to discussion. Now in the best case you get a generic robotic copy/paste answer from support.

It`s very frustrating and I`m so disappointed...

I found out who used an altered version of my ID, he told me he did it only to add an "extra verification" to a normal user account by raising spending limits, nothing more. He did not want to make any trouble for me so he changed a few things in ID pictures. He also emailed support to say sorry and explained all this but no reply from them...

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
Thanks @Walkergrogan . Like I said, I have nothing to do with that thing. Me as a person and my own broadcast account was not involved in any fraudulent activity, nothing against terms of service. I`m 100% legit by more than 6 years with total incomes more than 1 million USD.

I`m just a model, I have no IT knowledge, I was unfairly banned and now ignored. I see chaturbate now have thousands of models online at every hour and they don`t care about one specific model anymore, like they did years ago, when they were open to discussion. Now in the best case you get a generic robotic copy/paste answer from support.

It`s very frustrating and I`m so disappointed...

I found out who used an altered version of my ID, he told me he did it only to add an "extra verification" to a normal user account by raising spending limits, nothing more. He did not want to make any trouble for me so he changed a few things in ID pictures. He also emailed support to say sorry and explained all this but no reply from them...

Hopefully they are taking some time to analize the situation and unban your account!

Reactions: fuckin_purrfect
Upvote 0
Dear @punker barbie ,

Thank you for your answer but I really feel that action was totally unfair for me.
The reason for banning me doesn`t have absolutely nothing to do with my personal activity as a model, with my own account fuckin_purrfect where I`m the only registered person and I have exclusive access to that account. My last +6 years as a model is immaculate, I did absolutely nothing intentional against rules, always we had a very good collaboration, until this time.

Please understand that I`m just a victim in this situation. It was another person who created a normal user account, bought tokens with his own credit card then he emailed to support@chaturbate.com pictures with my altered version of my ID (changed a letter in name and birth date) to raise spending limits on that account. He did not have my permission to do it!

That person also made a confession and provided pictures with his own credit card used to buy tokens and original pictures with me and my ID he used from email d0bl0_0ldob@outlook.com . Support did not reply back to his email.

I know you do not care about me as a model, chaturbate won`t feel my absence ... but this is a big part of my life. I worked hard +6 years, I invested in high quality broadcast equipment, my shows were always on top, I came with unique show ideas in all these years, etc.

For you it is very easy to ignore me or to unban my account and give me the second chance to prove I deserve to be forgiven. My only fault is that I trusted a person and gave him access to my ID pictures. But this is what 99% of models do... I was unlucky to collaborate with the wrong person. I never created any bad accounts!

There is really no chance to help me? Will be a life change for me. I`m really depressed by 2 months and I really think it is not fair at all!

20201209_144007 (Small) (Custom).jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I do feel sorry for you... but how did this person get your ID in the first place? I would never give that to anyone but a legitimate business or government agency... or to a respected forum like this one for verification.
This, he explained: the other person helped him in the past to tune/create his account on CB, just like would do any studio I bet (not saying that it was a studio, but just a helping friend).

Given your longtime membership in the CB community, this was not an action that the team took lightly
Somebody else seems obviously guilty of this impersonation and CB has confession and proofs from 'the other person' it seems.
I also don't get why CB wouldn't revise this decision.
Staying firm in a decision generally makes sense, but really... risking this to gain 200 little tokens would make no sense to OP, or?

Upvote 0
I do feel sorry for you... but how did this person get your ID in the first place? I would never give that to anyone but a legitimate business or government agency... or to a respected forum like this one for verification.
all the independent models do this .. we have an It friend, bf, husband that do all this part and we just work .. I am the same i cant work alone, need always someone who have acces to everything , fix pc, install all, create accouns and so on ... unfortunalty is my biggest fear too , that when u end colaboration or relation u end up with acc closed or stold and god knows ..

Upvote 0
Seems its just CB acting like a pack of Cnuts , they can't even keep video loops off the site ..you know the ones, they have no valid i.d for the person in the cam .. They would rather dump one their good high income models. Incompetent!

Reactions: fuckin_purrfect
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.