AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned and no response from chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 15, 2023
Hello @punker barbie
My room name is delicious_freak_ I got banned last year with 20000tokens that I couldn’t cash out…I sent an email but no response from the support system and I honestly don’t know the reason why they banned my account.
I tried opening a new account with the same passport but it was immediately banned.. please help me find out why my account got banned…
I would really appreciate if they unban it because that’s how I make my income and I enjoy streaming on chaturbate please..
Please help me

Attachments

• IMG_7534.png
    IMG_7534.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 26
@punker barbie thank you for your response…
Since the account got banned chaturbate only replied once and there was no reasons given and that was last year…whenever I send an email the only response I get is the automated one nothing else…I sent another email about the tokens and not yet replied……until today I have no idea why my account got banned and why I can’t open another account with my passport.please help
Thank you

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.