AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Banned during the broadcast

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 1, 2023
Hello everyone and hello @punker barbie , my nickname is : tonyfordhere , I am an old model for Chaturbate, I've been on here since I had 18 years old and I am 26 now . This night I've been broadcasting as usual, nothing weird, nothing out of the rules but I got disconnected and I got banned, can we discuss about that? I don't know exactly what I have done wrong or maybe it's a system issue.. Thank you!

I did received an answer, the account has been banned because of a chargeback from a member/user who I don't clearly remember about, it was about two tips of 550 tokens, this is the first time when it happens in my life ... strange is that i checked the profile with the nickname what Chaturbate provide me and the location is the same as my city and country and 0 followers, wich means that must be a new account.. Thank you !

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.