AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 3, 2022
Hello good morning group, on November 14 at 6:50 am with only 30 minutes of being online they have banned my account, I have written support from the same day of the ban and they do not respond to me, I have been more than 8 months with my account and I have never had a warning or ban before, on November 4 they asked me to verify the age of the new update and everything has gone well until 10 days after they ban me for no reason or reason since I have not broken the platform rules since I am very careful with it, they banned me when I was not doing a show or anything, I was just sitting talking with a user and suddenly I get the ban letter, I would like you to please @punker barbie Please read this so that you can see my emails since I don't understand the morito or reason my username is: jakemillerss_

Has this happened to anyone about some ban for no reason when they are broadcasting?

1668554498039.png

Status
Not open for further replies.