AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned for no reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 3, 2022
Hello blog guys, on monday november 14, only in 30 minutes online, my account was banned for no reason, I had been working for chaturbate platform for 9 months, never received any WARNING or BANE before, I have been banned and asked that they answer me with the reason since I have not violated the rules of the platform, it was a sorry ban, I would like you to help me @punker barbie since the only answer they gave me was the following if they give me the reason, I have more 7 months here on the platform and this had never happened to me, even on November 4 I updated the age verification with the new method and it was approved by the platform, so I don't know what the problem was? thanks for your attention

my username: jakemillerss_

1668663240114.png

1668663202398.png

prohibición de chaturbate.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.