AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned for 'security reasons' ???

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 3, 2023
my account has been banned for secruity reasons and any attempt to contact support an any cam site has been shut down since somehow for reasons i honestly dont know , they think im a secruity threat, can anyone help me out please? i honestly have zero clue why theve done this and i have an email from them saying im a threat but will never tell me why, im 100% stumped and sad that i cant use cam sites anymore

any advice is really appreicated !!!

can anyone help out if possible please? ive contacted support many times and no one will tell me what i did and that im a 'security threat' which i have an email saying so

Upvote 0
Are you a model/broadcaster or a member/viewer? Being a "security threat" implies they've noticed suspicious activity originating from your IP address. That could be anything from running port scans, using automated tools to download content, or simply being abusive towards the models.

Upvote 0
just a viewer, and ive got no idea what the secutiry threat means and everytime i try to contact support they keep saying that and wont go into why, and i only spoke to like 2-3-4 models who ive known for years and thats it, im still at a loss as to why they think im some sort of threat

Upvote 0
just a viewer, and ive got no idea what the secutiry threat means and everytime i try to contact support they keep saying that and wont go into why, and i only spoke to like 2-3-4 models who ive known for years and thats it, im still at a loss as to why they think im some sort of threat
They also aren't going to tell you how they believe you are a security threat.

If you were using a vpn, it can get you flagged. Or if you did a charge back through your bank can get you banned as well.

Upvote 0
i dont have a vpn, and never to my knoeledge at least had a charge back to my bank, is there anything i can do? this really sucks ;-(

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.