AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned with no reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 26, 2020
Hello !

My username is belahsadashi in CB

Today I was going to broadcast like any other day, but I couldn't get OBS working, I tried flash instead and got a message regarding some authorization failure.

I have emailed support, however one of my tippers/follower warned me that my account is banned, he gets a message saying this room is banned.

I don't know what is wrong, I have more than 30000 tokens in my account... which by the way are locked.

I have this special show for tomorrow because of my birthday with my friend, and I can't miss it. I sent verification documents for my friend yesterday night and looks like CB have already verified them, but somehow they decided to ban my account.

Please help me out! @punker barbie

Thanks

hey,
Had a look just now and your room is opened, having the tip button.
so or it's fixed, or this user is bullshitting :/
How did he warned you ? if the room is banned, he can't post anything in public chat or pm :/ (that is why I checked...)

It's easy for you to check alone, just visit your own room on another browser without login (just like an anonymous viewer).

Upvote 0
Hello !

My username is belahsadashi in CB

Today I was going to broadcast like any other day, but I couldn't get OBS working, I tried flash instead and got a message regarding some authorization failure.

I have emailed support, however one of my tippers/follower warned me that my account is banned, he gets a message saying this room is banned.

I don't know what is wrong, I have more than 30000 tokens in my account... which by the way are locked.

I have this special show for tomorrow because of my birthday with my friend, and I can't miss it. I sent verification documents for my friend yesterday night and looks like CB have already verified them, but somehow they decided to ban my account.

Please help me out! @punker barbie

Thanks

Support has confirmed that there are no bans or restrictions on your account.

Upvote 0
Hello @punker barbie My account is: sweet_hardgirls

I have my blocked account, do not understand that is blocked by dirty talk, was a user who started talking about these issues, I do my best not to violate the rules of CB, really is not my fault that users talk about that, I apologize for the inconvenience, try to tell my clients not buelvan to talk about these issues, please help me :'(

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.