AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 5, 2018
Hey I was wondering if anyone could help me, my username is respect947, it has been banned and I’m still unsure as to why, any information would be very appreciated thankyou

Also stupidly I tried making another account and I purchased 200tks and instantly I got banned, also money was taken out of my account, I have the proof for it

Upvote 0
Hey I was wondering if anyone could help me, my username is respect947, it has been banned and I’m still unsure as to why, any information would be very appreciated thankyou
Thank you for your post. Please look for an email from Support@Chaturbate.com for some questions concerning your account and the possibility of having it reopened.

Upvote 0
Hello, my name is Oancea George with the model name Alfredo366. My account is blocked. I did not violate the account rules. Please unlock my account
I'm sorry, however anyone that creates an emoticon to look like a tip and passes it around will always be banned. Our broadcasters don't appreciate that at all and we protect them. Thank you!

Upvote 0
I'm sorry, however anyone that creates an emoticon to look like a tip and passes it around will always be banned. Our broadcasters don't appreciate that at all and we protect them. Thank you!
I'm really sorry for what happened, but I did not create those emoticons. Please consider me because I worked as a model with my girlfriend. We had many visitors on her account and we did very well. I want to work with my girlfriend again. She has chaturbate account and is known. I apologize for the unpleasantness and I promise that it will never happen again. If I put my identity card on her account, can we work together? That's why I want to unblock my account. Just to have trouble trying to load the ID in my girlfriend's account. Please help. Thank you.

• Wat?!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Upvote 0
I'm really sorry for what happened, but I did not create those emoticons. Please consider me because I worked as a model with my girlfriend. We had many visitors on her account and we did very well. I want to work with my girlfriend again. She has chaturbate account and is known. I apologize for the unpleasantness and I promise that it will never happen again. If I put my identity card on her account, can we work together? That's why I want to unblock my account. Just to have trouble trying to load the ID in my girlfriend's account. Please help. Thank you.
Please try logging in again. You are being granted a ONE time "pass" because you say you are sorry. If it happens again, no second chances.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.