AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2021
Hi @punker barbie my account was banned on February 26, and i dont know why, the night before i purchased 100 tokens, and used 50 for a show, the next day I tried to purchase more tokens, but i couldnt because i had to sent a Spending Limit Form, which I did later. I sent my Spending Limit Form, I logged in my account and i realized it was banned, and I dont know why. On that same day, while I was waiting for CB support to reply me, i created another account, followed some models, and on February 27 I was watching some cam models, the next day (February 28) my 2nd account was banned, and I still dont know why, i sent an email to CB support but got no answer, can you help me?

Hi,

It usualy takes 14 days before they will answer. All you can do is wait.
To keep chaturbating you can make a grey account but you cant buy tokens because they probably ban directly.

A month ago i got banned too. After 2 weeks i got an answer and it was about a model that wrote a false complaint. The model is still broadcasting after i gave them all evidence of being innocent and being stalked by that model. Happy chaturbating lol.

Good luck and it will be a miracle if punker answers you

Upvote 0
Hi,

It usualy takes 14 days before they will answer. All you can do is wait.
To keep chaturbating you can make a grey account but you cant buy tokens because they probably ban directly.

A month ago i got banned too. After 2 weeks i got an answer and it was about a model that wrote a false complaint. The model is still broadcasting after i gave them all evidence of being innocent and being stalked by that model. Happy chaturbating lol.

Good luck and it will be a miracle if punker answers you
Hi,

Thanks for reply, I forgot to say the next day after I tried to contact support they just said:
You have been banned from the chaturbate community.
This ban is due to serious violation of our terms of service. And I asked what violations did I do and got no reply. I created a gray account and I also got banned in that account, still don't know why. Happy chaturbating too

Upvote 0
Just unbelievable that they can do such things without reason given. Like getting a speed ticket from the police but they wont tell you what day, where it was, and what car.
I love chaturbate but i hate support when people are banned. But probably they can do whatever they want because there is no law or any rules to follow for a support center. And nobody will stand up in the CB staff and say this is not right / fair you have to change your service to the costumor.

Upvote 0
Just unbelievable that they can do such things without reason given. Like getting a speed ticket from the police but they wont tell you what day, where it was, and what car.
I love chaturbate but i hate support when people are banned. But probably they can do whatever they want because there is no law or any rules to follow for a support center. And nobody will stand up in the CB staff and say this is not right / fair you have to change your service to the costumor.
Over the years here, having @punker barbie here to read our feedback and see how many frustrated people there are with this exact thing, I have asked so many times for them to put a better process in place for banned accounts. ”for violating our terms” is too vague and unfair to leave people wondering what in the world they did to “lose their job” in a sense.

2 things their support could easily fix and avoid so many extra support emails and threads here:
1. give a better explanation at the time of banning with which term/section of the tos was broken at least
2. change the message models get when their ID is in between accepted for review and completely verified (right now, or at least for a long time, it says they’re banned which makes zero sense)

those have been the most common complaints here for so long.

Upvote 0
Ikr I love CB too, but support really sucks

Upvote 0
Over the years here, having @punker barbie here to read our feedback and see how many frustrated people there are with this exact thing, I have asked so many times for them to put a better process in place for banned accounts. ”for violating our terms” is too vague and unfair to leave people wondering what in the world they did to “lose their job” in a sense.

2 things their support could easily fix and avoid so many extra support emails and threads here:
1. give a better explanation at the time of banning with which term/section of the tos was broken at least
2. change the message models get when their ID is in between accepted for review and completely verified (right now, or at least for a long time, it says they’re banned which makes zero sense)

those have been the most common complaints here for so long.
Exactly thats what they should do. Its all kind of common sense isnt it? seems kind of odd that Chaturbate support dont see it the same way. Would probably cut the amount of people that keep contacting them for help in half!

I remember a couple of years ago I was banned for a day even though I had not broadcast for weeks! Just logged in and saw 'banned' no email receieved, nothing, I came out in a cold sweat as I had 12000 tokens sitting in the account! I emailed them asking what on earth happened, no reply. However the next day I was un banned, so I am guessing it was just an error of some sort, but communication would have been nice!

Upvote 0
I really don't understand how this is possible. Is there now law or guideline that support centers have to follow? Or something we or somebody can do to make them change the rules to communicate better.
Chaturbate isn't a little player on the internet. They earn millions and millions and i dont know any company with such inhuman support as Chaturbate when people are banned and maybe lost their income and job.

Few weeks ago i opened a topic about communication from support to the user and tagged @punker barbie in this too a few times. Just no response.

Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie my account was banned on February 26, and i dont know why, the night before i purchased 100 tokens, and used 50 for a show, the next day I tried to purchase more tokens, but i couldnt because i had to sent a Spending Limit Form, which I did later. I sent my Spending Limit Form, I logged in my account and i realized it was banned, and I dont know why. On that same day, while I was waiting for CB support to reply me, i created another account, followed some models, and on February 27 I was watching some cam models, the next day (February 28) my 2nd account was banned, and I still dont know why, i sent an email to CB support but got no answer, can you help me?
I have confirmed that Support has responded to your email.

Upvote 0
I have confirmed that Support has responded to your email.
HI, yeah they responded, but they said that they processed a number of fraud alerts, I still don't know what "fraud" did I do, I just bought tokens, spent 50 for a ticket show, then I wanted to purchase more, but I had to send a spending limit form, so the next day I sent it, few hours laters I was banned.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210305-175128.jpg
    Screenshot_20210305-175128.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 10
Upvote 0
HI, yeah they responded, but they said that they processed a number of fraud alerts, I still don't know what "fraud" did I do, I just bought tokens, spent 50 for a ticket show, then I wanted to purchase more, but I had to send a spending limit form, so the next day I sent it, few hours laters I was banned.
And I even created another account, I literally didn't do anything and still got banned, so what fraud did I did there???

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.