AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 2, 2021
Hello, @punker barbie

On the Chaturbate, my username is Zhd_

The fact is that on June 1, my page was frozen, and on June 12, I was banned. I wrote a letter to the support service. There I was answered as follows: "It seemed to us that you violated our conditions." The question "What exactly did I violate?" was not answered. I wrote a lot of letters, I didn't get a response to any of them.
Read more: On June 24, I added a Submodel to my page. After a few hours, I wrote a letter to the support service saying that I had added a model and the question whether it had passed verification and whether we could start the broadcast. In response, they wrote to me that if I uploaded the documents to my page, then you can start. On the morning of May 25, there was already a mark "verified" and we started the broadcast. We were online on May 25, 26, 27, 29, 30 and 31. On June 1, I went to the broadcast alone and I received a notification from the site that not all the broadcasters were verified, I re-sent my documents, since I was alone. I was told that I was verified, but after a few hours the opportunity to go online was frozen. I wrote to technical support, but they didn't answer me. A few days later, on June 12, my page was completely blocked. For the whole month, I continued to write letters to the support service and I received only an automatic response to all my letters.

Please help me to understand and restore my activity. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.