AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 19, 2023
@punker barbie, could you please help me to unban my chaturbate acount (pandu54).
Issue: my account got banned somehow and I raised a complaint to unban it but i got following response which I don't agree. yes there was a person who messaged me in CB stating she's 14 years old from Spain, I was not broadcasting any nude or sexual things. I have just asked if she's really 14 years old? apart from that I didn't any conversation with her. I have asked cahturbate to investigate the issue properly and unban me but I am not getting any response from chaturbate support. Could you please help ?

response from chaturbate:
Recently we received a report about someone engaging in prohibited role play, including underage role play. This individual was immediately banned from the Chaturbate platform. In reviewing this individual’s account, everyone they attempted to engage in this inappropriate conduct was placed in a protective suspension pending review. In reviewing your interactions with this individual, we found that you participated in the prohibited role play. As a result, in accordance with our zero-tolerance policy with respect to the exploitation of minors (including by role play), your account was terminated and you were permanently banned from the Chaturbate platform.

The balance of your tokens and current earnings will be issued in a final payment. Should you create or access any accounts in violation of this permanent ban, such accounts will be subject to immediate termination without warning and all amounts associated with such accounts will be deemed forfeit.

Status
Not open for further replies.