AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tray2711

Banhammered
Oct 25, 2016
Hi @punker barbie can you please help me get my model account back Unbanned. I have been modeling for Chaturbate over 8 years without any issues and always humble. My username name is Tray2711 I was banned due to false information about me. I never violated any rules of Chaturbate. Please help me I will surley appreciate it! Thankyou

Hi miss beautiful @AmberCutie I will like to ask a question if you don't mind. Someone made false allegations just to get me banned as a model on Chaturbate. I wanted to know what actions will you take to get your model account back unbanned? I been modeling with CB for over 8 years and always been a positive person. I also think you look amazing by the way! Thanks :)

Upvote 0
Hi miss beautiful @AmberCutie I will like to ask a question if you don't mind. Someone made false allegations just to get me banned as a model on Chaturbate. I wanted to know what actions will you take to get your model account back unbanned? I been modeling with CB for over 8 years and always been a positive person. I also think you look amazing by the way! Thanks :)
Amber doesn't work for Chaturbate, she cannot help you.

Reactions: Tray2711
Upvote 0
Amber doesn't work for Chaturbate, she cannot help you.
Busch Beer GIF by Busch

Upvote 0
Hey @Tray2711 theres a model name @iamfreakybaby saying that a girl name Stacey sent a false email getting your model account permantly banned on purpose. She says she have tried to contact @punker barbie and the Support Team to inform them to fix the situation but they didn't respond to her. I hate you have to go through this Chaturbate Support should protect their male models better. A female should not be able to destroy a male model account just by sending a false email.

I will stand with you @Tray2711 until you the support team open your model account back! This is wrong everyone should be treated fairly!

Reactions: iamfreakybaby
Upvote 0
Hey @Tray2711 theres a model name @iamfreakybaby saying that a girl name Stacey sent a false email getting your model account permantly banned on purpose. She says she have tried to contact @punker barbie and the Support Team to inform them to fix the situation but they didn't respond to her. I hate you have to go through this Chaturbate Support should protect their male models better. A female should not be able to destroy a male model account just by sending a false email.

I will stand with you @Tray2711 until you the support team open your model account back! This is wrong everyone should be treated fairly!
@Tray2711 @Sista_souljagirl

I have tried to inform @punker barbie and Chaturbate Support Team about the situation of a female name Stacey sent a false email to Support getting @Tray2711 permantely banned they did not reply to me. He has always helped me and never did anything wrong.
I apologise @Tray2711 and will do what I can to fix this.

Upvote 0
Hello @Tray2711 I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #21559327
Hello @punker barbie I do not have a response from support team can you please up date Support about my situation of a model sending a false email to get me banned. @iamfreakybaby has posted proof of a photo showing the false statments someone made to get me terminated. Please forward the evidence to the Support Team for I can get my model account UNBANNED.

THANKS

Attachments

• IMG .jpg
    IMG .jpg
    639.5 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Upvote 0
In your other thread, where it seems there are multiple peple involved in some sort of fiasco, the Rep (it isn't Shirley) stated that "support is unable to assist further." So sadly as you all are so persistent about making new posts and threads even though there's nothing else to be done, I'm going to have to remove you from ACF.
Best wishes to you all.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.