AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Banned?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up to a bit of a surprise to see my account has been banned for an unknown reason. Reached out to support with no response as of yet.

I see @punker barbie has helped out in the past. Are you still around? @punker barbie

CB username - littletease100
They will reply during the week day, weekends they aren't around.

Upvote 0
Thanks, I guess I was just getting a bit anxious to determine what I did incorrectly. However they replied overnight with an explanation. Thanks again for everyone's help, this thread can be closed.

Reactions: Rytar
Upvote 0
Thanks, I guess I was just getting a bit anxious to determine what I did incorrectly. However they replied overnight with an explanation. Thanks again for everyone's help, this thread can be closed.
Hi, I’m a broadcaster that its account was banned permanently from Chaturbate by unknown reason too. I reached support several times but they never put in contact with me again to unban me, help or tell me the reason of my ban even if I asked kindly. Can you share us what explanation they gave you about this unknow ban, thanks.

Attachments

• F5152B91-2B07-4196-B019-7AB305E863FA.jpeg
    F5152B91-2B07-4196-B019-7AB305E863FA.jpeg
    74.4 KB · Views: 4
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.