AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 19, 2023
Streamate Username
silkynancy99
Chaturbate Username
silkynancy99
Hello @punker barbie, I am writing to you because i strongly believe that the permanent ban i have received, was unjustified. In January 2023 i fell victim to hackers cause i haven't installed 2-Step Verification. These people used a spam email inviting all people i had contacts with to illegal activities and as a result, my account at the time ''nancyblonde'' was banned at the time. After almost 3 months of consultation between me and staff, they have concluded that i was unfairly banned and the ban was lifted. Due to some technical issues though my account was unbanned i was unable to retrieve my passwords and i couldn't enter it. Thus i decided to make a new account in the name Silkynancy99 cause i was in need of money and i wanted to start working again as soon as possible. Things didnt go as i expected to my new account and i had decreased traffic. During my summer holidays, i decided that i was more profitable to reactivate my old account so in the 28th of July i messaged support to help me gain again access to my older account ''nancyblonde''. Though i was not streaming at all these days in 3rd of August i received an email informing me that i was permanently banned from using the platform again cause i violated the site rules, accusing me of animal abuse as when hackers took over my account. Of course, i have never even implied anything related to this matter and my ethics are aligned with the site rules. Given the reasons that my previous unrighteous ban and my current one, have the same reason, the fact that i had days since the last time i have streamed when the ban occurred and more importantly the fact i don't consult in any form of violence and certainly i would never initiate any act of it or even allow it in my room, I strongly believe that my ban is undue. I have tried to contact support and provide all the evidence i got about my situation but all my efforts were in vain. I don't ask to treat me differently, all i want is justice. I really love working for CB and i wish this misunderstanding won't mean the end of our collaboration. Thank you in advance for your time.
My current CB account name is ''Silkynancy99'', my first one is '' nancyblonde''. Here are, as well, the proof of the conversations i had with the cb's staff .

Attachments

• бан.jpg
    бан.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 15
  • бан  1.jpg
    бан 1.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 14
  • бан 3.jpg
    бан 3.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 14
  • бан 4.jpg
    бан 4.jpg