AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help! Banned account!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jan 31, 2024
@punker barbie

Hello! I know you probably get a lot of requests, but now CB aren't replying to me so this is my last hope!

I have been an avid user of CB for half a decade now atleast and I've spent hundreds on the account for that site.

Recently, I've had an account banned, an account that was very important to me. I know the reason for the ban, however I do not agree with it. I have been made out to have been involved in the conversation that went against their TOS, However, I actually had no part in it. I know CB can look back at conversations, but they aren't doing that, because if they did, they'd see that I had absolutely no involvement in said TOS violation. The person who I was chatting with violated TOS with his unsavoury message, which resulted in me banning them from my room immediately, whilst also disappearing from my room, assuming he was banned from the site immediately. But I also banned them from my room. I had nothing to do with it but I was still banned? I dont understand it, as, again, I had banned that user from my room immediately, but I've been banned aswell? I've emailed CB several times and now they've stopped replying. This is quite distressing for me.

My username was "thickboydotjpg"

I had no involvement in the thing the user was talking about but I've been banned as well. I don't get it. By association? I have no control over what my viewers say until they've said it.
I

@punker barbie

Hello! I know you probably get a lot of requests, but now CB aren't replying to me so this is my last hope!

I have been an avid user of CB for half a decade now atleast and I've spent hundreds on the account for that site.

Recently, I've had an account banned, an account that was very important to me. I know the reason for the ban, however I do not agree with it. I have been made out to have been involved in the conversation that went against their TOS, However, I actually had no part in it. I know CB can look back at conversations, but they aren't doing that, because if they did, they'd see that I had absolutely no involvement in said TOS violation. The person who I was chatting with violated TOS with his unsavoury message, which resulted in me banning them from my room immediately, whilst also disappearing from my room, assuming he was banned from the site immediately. But I also banned them from my room. I had nothing to do with it but I was still banned? I dont understand it, as, again, I had banned that user from my room immediately, but I've been banned aswell? I've emailed CB several times and now they've stopped replying. This is quite distressing for me.

My username was "thickboydotjpg"

I had no involvement in the thing the user was talking about but I've been banned as well. I don't get it. By association? I have no control over what my viewers say until they've said it.
I
I've had a few issues with CB in the past and I know that they can access chat history and see things that people have been talking about, obviously, which is how people can get banned in the first place!

I feel like they haven't actually reviewed it properly, because if they have they'd see that that user was banned from my room as soon as they said what they said. Did a bot review it? I have no idea. But either way, I clearly had no involvement but I've been banned for it anyway. Very stressful few days!

Upvote 0