AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 16, 2023
Dear @punker barbie my studio account was banned for no reason, an error. They asked me for facial verification and when I uploaded my passport the account was immediately banned. It is an account with 10 years of history, always complying with the rules. I write to cb support and they don't respond. I am responsible for paying the models linked to the studio their tokens and I want to know the future of the linked accounts. Please help me

Attachments

• Sin título00.png
    Sin título00.png
    101.7 KB · Views: 10
hello. Dear Punker Barbie, sorry for the inconvenience, the Natuten studio continues to be banned to this day. Support ignores the messages. Models added to the studio await payment. Please help me to separate the models from the study so that they can search for their future. best regards

hello. Dear Punker Barbie, sorry for the inconvenience, username: Natuten studio continues to be banned to this day. Support ignores the messages. Models added to the studio await payment. Please help me to separate the models from the study so that they can search for their future. best regards

Attachments

• natuten baned.png
    natuten baned.png
    204.1 KB · Views: 9
Estimada @punker barbie mi cuenta del estudio fue baneada sin motivo alguno, un error. Me pidieron verificación facial y cuando subí mi pasaporte la cuenta fue inmediatamente baneada. Es una cuenta con 10 años de historia, siempre cumpliendo con las reglas. Escribo al soporte de cb y no responden. Soy responsable de pagar sus tokens a los modelos vinculados al estudio y quiero saber el futuro de las cuentas vinculadas. por favor, ayúdame
Hello Dear, the Natuten studio account is blocked, it is always a mistake for 10 years in CB and it complies with the CB community standards. Please answer my message, I have been waiting for a response from chaturbate support for 1 month. Best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.