AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 30, 2023
Hello, I really need some help if anyone can get this message to the right place. My username is hornylad9725.

I need help getting in touch with support, I have tried to reach out and the response is being very slow, I do understand they must be dealing with a lot but I just don’t know if my message has being properly received.

I was banned (broadcast ability revoked) for showing somebody on my stream who was not verified - it was a complete genuine honest mistake as I did not know the rules to CB at the time as it was my first time broadcasting. Since then, the person who was in the stream has verified their account and ID as I mentioned on the email but I have been banned.

It was honestly a genuine mistake and I have apologised for this, I am not a rule breaker and I would love to start broadcasting and gain a good following. I will make sure this does not happen again.

If there is anything at all anyone can do it would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.