AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
May 6, 2024
Hello! I've been a model for several years now, and I'm having some support issues! My age verification documents were set to expire, so I emailed CB support asking whether I could use an internal passport as another form of government issued ID. They confirmed that an internal passport would be allowed.

However, when I submitted the photos of my internal passport, I was permanently banned. I would really appreciate any help. Thank you for taking the time to read this!

Username:

virtual_wafu37

Hello @virtual_wafu37 I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #23393950
Thank you for the incredibly fast response! Unfortunately, I haven't received any emails with that associated ticket number. So, I'm unsure if the response you mentioned refers to a previous email I received.

Would you mind providing the time and date of the response, if possible?

Upvote 0
Thank you for the incredibly fast response! Unfortunately, I haven't received any emails with that associated ticket number. So, I'm unsure if the response you mentioned refers to a previous email I received.

Would you mind providing the time and date of the response, if possible?
Ticket #23393950 received a response on May 6, 2024.

Upvote 0
Is there anything that I can do? I've read several posts saying a permanent termination is final, but I genuinely believe there is a mistake.

My reason for being banned according to ticket #23393950, is that my "identification does not comply with the Chaturbate Terms." However, I emailed beforehand asking whether that form of ID was acceptable. In support ticket #23382806, I was told "[y]es an internal passport will be accepted" and "for all regions [Chaturbate] [accepts] most government issued IDs and all passports." I then followed what support said and submitted the document that is considered and used as an internal passport in my country.

For this, I received a permanent ban. I can understand suspension until submitting proper documents, but a permanent ban is incredibly egregious. This ban will completely uproot my life, and the lives of my dependents.

I've been a Chaturbate streamer for 4 years, and it's become the center of my life. I'm currently displaced from my home country due to political reasons, and CB has been a vital source of international friends and financial support. Without CB, I will quite literally be left alone without any means of legal subsistence.

I apologize for trauma dumping, but I want you to understand that I'm completely devastated. If there is nothing you or I can do, then please let me know. @punker barbie I really appreciate that you're willing to be a resource to us, and if you did, that you took the time to read this.

Side note: Thank you to the moderator who sifts through the shit (including mine), just to give us a chance :h:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Side note: Thank you to the moderator who sifts through the shit (including mine), just to give us a chance :h:
You Betcha Anna Kendrick GIF

Upvote 0