AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Blocked

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NNMXoxo

Banhammered
Jul 27, 2022
Hello i have send you email as well but no response,I humbly request your help my only account of my only income has be blocked forever, this was my only income and I have made money to pay my rent end of the month , I haven’t received any warning and or anything I just got suspended due to stupidity, please unblock my account I promise I will do better, and be careful this is my only income and my rent is due please! I kindly bag that money I have already made will make a huge difference now I have nothing please my user name is NNMxoxo

Hi

I have been on stripchat almost a year now, I just got suspended forever for accepting payments outside platform which never happened!

I did not accept any payments outside platform, I have already made money to pay my rent this month, more than 13000 tokens!! how on either am i going to pay my rent? Please put me thru to that management, there was no money received outside stripchat except stripchat! this is unfair especially that you’ve taken my money that I have made, I DID NOT RECEIVED ANY MONEY , there was no warnings whatsoever

I can forward you my bank account statement, My only income is stripchat, please help me I do not have rent I have made money on stripchat already, or please at-least transfer the money I have made 1st of Aug is next week and I need to pay my rent, I have sent emails to Chloe and Charlie, Chloe responded with the same email that I have violated the rules, can this be look at before the next payment date, I really need that money, I worked more than 6 hours a day do you really think this is fair? Come on please I will be stranded if I don’t get this money,

Upvote 0
Thank you for reaching out to us again.

I am sorry for the struggles you are facing in your personal life but as we have already advised numerous times, you are permanently suspended from our site.
Your case was reviewed/investigated thoroughly and as a result, the decision to suspend your account is final and permanent.

We do wish you well in your future endeavours.

Upvote 0
Thank you for reaching out to us again.

I am sorry for the struggles you are facing in your personal life but as we have already advised numerous times, you are permanently suspended from our site.
Your case was reviewed/investigated thoroughly and as a result, the decision to suspend your account is final and permanent.

We do wish you well in your future endeavours.

You people are wrong and cruel I made money the entire month, to pay my rent, why not transfer my money than? Some white girls here that you have Unsuspended their account, after making the same mistake, It’s fine You can keep your site but my money? This is pure evil and I’m not letting this go, how would you feel working and loose your money, and please don’t tell me you understand

Upvote 0
I understand your frustration and anger but please note, our site rules and guidelines are transparent and very clear.

• We have rules in place which we provide to all models upon registration.
  • Before commencing broadcasting (each and every time you enter your account), you tick a box which states ‘By checking the box, you agree to follow our rules, otherwise your account may be temporarily or permanently banned’.
  • The violation you breached is displayed in our rules under ‘what is prohibited’.
  • We also clearly state in our rules that 'Failure to comply with the rules can lead to permanent suspension and any tokens earned being withheld'.

Unfortunately, we cannot be held responsible if you choose not to follow our guidelines.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.