AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account is gone

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 28, 2022
Hello,

I was camming then I was logged out. Now I cannot login. It says wrong email or password. When I try to hit forgot password, it says it cannot find me. What should I do please help!!

Reactions: mika
I think there's some kinda glitch going on - I can log in and stream fine but when I click on "view on streamate" to see my profile or search my name on the site, it says sorry no results. Hope yours unglitches soon though as it sucks if it means you can't stream at all!

Upvote 0
I am attempting to go into the correct site... I also contacted customer suppost 3 days ago and cannot get a hold of anyone...
Is your account working now or still closed?
As for contacting support, it may take a while and sometimes their e-mails are going in Spam area. Check it there as well. If you're in Europe, check on this site for european support, they can help you faster.

Upvote 0
Do you know who to contact through here @Ann12 ? My profile is also still not showing when you search or type in my URL and I feel like it's not just a coincidence that I've got unusually very low traffic this week :( Have reported it to Streamate but usually don't get a quick reply from them

Upvote 0
Do you know who to contact through here @Ann12 ? My profile is also still not showing when you search or type in my URL and I feel like it's not just a coincidence that I've got unusually very low traffic this week :( Have reported it to Streamate but usually don't get a quick reply from them
Anastasia(Ro representative) wrote in August last year

Hi! Please email me at anastasia@streamate.com and I will look into the situation.

or

Sure, you can still contact Catalina. As she said before, we have representatives for some EU countries: For UK we have cristina@streamate.com, Italy: carmen@streamate.com, Russian speaking countries: russia@streamate.com, French speaking countries: aura@streamate.com, or me

Cristina is not available anymore, the rest are still working with Sm

Good luck!

• Helpful!
Reactions: Sashacurves
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.