AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unable to reach Boleyn Models, am I banned?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2023
For some reason I'm not able to get on the Boleyn models site today when it was just working yesterday and the rest of the entire internet is working for me. Yesterday I got sent my approval for streamate through them, though I wasn't able to login to streamate using the password I set up. I sent a forgot password email from streamate but never received it in my inbox. I notified Boleyn of the issue and never heard back, but now can't even get on the site. Did I fuck up trying to change the PW?

For some reason I'm not able to get on the Boleyn models site today when it was just working yesterday and the rest of the entire internet is working for me. Yesterday I got sent my approval for streamate through them, though I wasn't able to login to streamate using the password I set up. I sent a forgot password email from streamate but never received it in my inbox. I notified Boleyn of the issue and never heard back, but now can't even get on the site. Did I fuck up trying to change the PW?
Maybe you fucked up the password thing and they're not getting back to you because it's Saturday. If they approved you it's unlikely you're banned if you haven't even started working. Wait until Monday and they will probably reply to you.

Upvote 0
Maybe you fucked up the password thing and they're not getting back to you because it's Saturday. If they approved you it's unlikely you're banned if you haven't even started working. Wait until Monday and they will probably reply to you.
The weird thing is that I'm not able to connect to the *actual website*, not just support. Like when I put it in my address bar, I get a blank white page and the, "
Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site.

We can’t connect to the server at boleynmodels.com.

If you entered the right address, you can:

Try again later
Check your network connection
Check that Firefox has permission to access the web (you might be connected but behind a firewall)

" message. The only way this does not happen is if I use a VPN.

Upvote 0
The weird thing is that I'm not able to connect to the *actual website*, not just support. Like when I put it in my address bar, I get a blank white page and the, "
Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site.

We can’t connect to the server at boleynmodels.com.

If you entered the right address, you can:

Try again later
Check your network connection
Check that Firefox has permission to access the web (you might be connected but behind a firewall)

" message. The only way this does not happen is if I use a VPN.
I see. Even if you were banned, you would still be able to visit their .com website, I just wouldn't be able to login, so i don't think that's the problem.
Try clearing your cache or using incognito mode and see if that works, sometimes some sites will get weird and I do that and they work again.

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Upvote 0
I see. Even if you were banned, you would still be able to visit their .com website, I just wouldn't be able to login, so i don't think that's the problem.
Try clearing your cache or using incognito mode and see if that works, sometimes some sites will get weird and I do that and they work again.
Thank you, you were so right, I needed to clear my cache! I struggle with paranoia

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.