AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account real issue

• Thread starter Deleted member 72812
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 72812

Hello world, I’m posted here because I’m looking for at least a response to my situation.
I started to cam few days ago, on chaturbate, in the first 2 days there was nothing special but in my 3nd day when I realized the things a model should/need be doing, I was having 6000 viewers that also generated more than 5000 followers and around 5500 tokens, it was fun especially that I wasn’t tried so hard but in the next days my account wasn’t seemed to receive more than 500 viewers that decreased day by day. After 5 days of being online I can’t pass 50-60 viewers in my room.
I emailed chaturbate and told them about my issue but I think I got an automatic response with tips & recommendation.

Sorry for the long message, I’m sure there’s no issues on my end as I am having high end pc, I’m streaming with professional camera, very fast internet, using toy.

Attachments

• 830CE262-4B0D-4621-8793-A07408048D8B.jpeg
    830CE262-4B0D-4621-8793-A07408048D8B.jpeg
    799.3 KB · Views: 23
I really don’t understand why you are taking it so personally? And why you’re seeing that I am on some high horse?

It’s not about earnings!
Oh this is my job so it's 100% about earnings

If it's not about earnings I don't know what you're on about

I'm not taking it personally, you asked for advice and I'm giving you advice, the advice contains aspects of things that you do and that I do.

Upvote 0
So what you are asking for is for someone to explain to you why you do not have thousands in your room? Again, here is the truth: YOU ARE NOT GOING TO HAVE THOUSANDS OF USERS IN YOUR ROOM! You are competing against THOUSANDS of other models just on Chaturbate alone (writing this there is over 8000 models on CB right now). Of course, some models get lucky and become those with thousands at a time, but when a new one comes along, someone is probably going to be replaced.

Sure, you are going to gain followers. I have over 25000, and I gain 20 to 45 a day when I stream, big deal. On average I have 25 in my room, with 2 or 3 being anonymous, and 4 or 5 greys. That 25 is a HELL of a lot better than 95% of others on CB.

It is not anything personal, CB is not 'holding your room back.' That is just how it works.

Upvote 0
Oh girl you amazing. I never complained about earnings, this aint the purpose of my post, why you make it all about you?
I’m also sad you’re saying this is your job and you’re sitting with just few users in your room, perhaps your not doing enough? Remember you mentioned about personality etc etc, maybe think of them?
Anyway, you maybe cannot understand and i will tell you again:

I began streaming as a curiosity for myself, in the first days of my stream I wasn’t doing anything just sitting with camera pointed to my chest but on Wednesday (sitting the same way) right after I began streaming, there was 100 users in my room, almost instantly, like a domino and then the domino stopped until probably 6000 users.
On the next days after that, my account wasn’t seemingly to receive more than 100 viewers, even though I was actually doing an tease.
This is the thing I don’t understand :)

Upvote 0
But anyway, everyone(almost) is trying to prove a point that i haven’t even mentioned about, same time to convince themselves that they doing ok.
I’ll stop explaining here if you can’t seem to get out of bubble. Good luck!

Upvote 0
You came here asking for advice but you won't get anywhere if you don't get off that high horse of yours...

Your numbers are still high. Hustle those members, focus on those who are there. More members don't necessarily mean more tokens and to be honest 5k tokens for that amount of viewers in that amount of time is proportionally low. Focus on your earnings not on your viewers.

If silly old me with my not as awesome as yours camera can hustle 800tks - 1000tks a day from a room with 5 to 7 members, you need to up your numbers otherwise lame models as myself are proportionally doing better than you even on page 158th.
Love you

• Hugs
Reactions: Lilly_____
Upvote 0
If you need to hear that you are doing well.
You are doing well! Good luck :)

Upvote 0
becouse isnt working like this on chaturbate,, she was either promoted one day or someone sent her traffic, happening often to the site ..

Upvote 0
becouse isnt working like this on chaturbate,, she was either promoted one day or someone sent her traffic, happening often to the site ..
I'm a regular Chaturbate viewer but have no clue how the site works for models. Thanks for sharing.

Upvote 0
Not everyone who followed you is going to come back tomorrow or even a week from now. They may come back a month later or never. That's how it be.

You could hire a marketing team if you want but no guarantee there, either.

Upvote 0
I'm a regular Chaturbate viewer but have no clue how the site works for models. Thanks for sharing.
There are all kinds of reasons traffic drops off:

- Members saw all they needed to see and lost interest
- Spent all of their fun money and need to wait to be paid again
- Models not doing what they were tipped for
- Someone else caught their eye
- They died (it happens and yes it is weird to discover/find out)
- They're married and you logged in during standard family time and not husband in mancave time
- You pissed them off
- and it goes on and on and on and on

Upvote 0
There are all kinds of reasons traffic drops off:

- Members saw all they needed to see and lost interest
- Someone else caught their eye
- They died (it happens and yes it is weird to discover/find out)
- They're married and you logged in during standard family time and not husband in mancave time
- You pissed them off
- and it goes on and on and on and on
LOL.
I am trying to evident the traffic boost, that’s what I find weird.

Upvote 0
Hello world, I’m posted here because I’m looking for at least a response to my situation.
I started to cam few days ago, on chaturbate, in the first 2 days there was nothing special but in my 3nd day when I realized the things a model should/need be doing, I was having 6000 viewers that also generated more than 5000 followers and around 5500 tokens, it was fun especially that I wasn’t tried so hard but in the next days my account wasn’t seemed to receive more than 500 viewers that decreased day by day. After 5 days of being online I can’t pass 50-60 viewers in my room.
I emailed chaturbate and told them about my issue but I think I got an automatic response with tips & recommendation.

Sorry for the long message, I’m sure there’s no issues on my end as I am having high end pc, I’m streaming with professional camera, very fast internet, using toy.
Is not an 'issue' with your account, you had a lucky day and now you're back to normal. A lucky day is not a real reflection of your account or of you as model. Also, unfortunatelly I had to confirn what @anabeauty37 told you already, you re stream looks bad, not even close by first model's video quality . I know what I do, I m full time cam model for 9 years. We're not trying to put you down but you have a very unrealistic opinion about you and this thing only will stop you from an eventual evolution. Good luck 🍀

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
Is not an 'issue' with your account, you had a lucky day and now you're back to normal. A lucky day is not a real reflection of your account or of you as model. Also, unfortunatelly I had to confirn what @anabeauty37 told you already, you re stream looks bad, not even close by first model's video quality . I know what I do, I m full time cam model for 9 years. We're not trying to put you down but you have a very unrealistic opinion about you and this thing only will stop you from an eventual evolution. Good luck 🍀
Appreciate it. Sorted out.

Upvote 0
just checked if u cam model for 9 years.. you streaming since 15 years old? Congratz

Upvote 0
I saw a guy comment this in my regular room last night. He asked how much for a specific action, the model said 250tk and he said he didn't have enough. I've also seen a guy say he wants to tip, but has to wait until he gets paid. They could also be trying to freeload, but I'm sure this is quite common for lots of guys and annoying for models (meaning that people come into the room and can't tip but ask about things).

I think I've seen this once that I recall. I don't know why that would be in the best interest of the model, but I certainly left and never came back.

Upvote 0
Anyway my last reply here because you really missing the point.
All I tried to “discover” is how the f. I had 5000 viewers by doing nothing? All of sudden :)

some are missing the point of my post, some are judging my lighting setup which is definetely better then theirs, some are so frustrated that they sittin with low numbers and try to make them feel better by being hater so it’s makes no sense, take care!
I attach a pic for the haters:)

Attachments

• BC89E3E9-4BAA-4C1D-861D-0CC431E24B14.png
    BC89E3E9-4BAA-4C1D-861D-0CC431E24B14.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 4
Upvote 0
All I tried to “discover” is how the f. I had 5000 viewers by doing nothing? All of sudden :)

some are missing the point of my post, some are judging my lighting setup which is definetely better then theirs, some are so frustrated that they sittin with low numbers and try to make them feel better by being hater so it’s makes no sense, take care!
I attach a pic for the haters:)
Are you on CB? If so what's your username? I'll visit your room and give you some feedback on my initial thoughts as a viewer.

Upvote 0
Oh girl you amazing. I never complained about earnings, this aint the purpose of my post, why you make it all about you?
I’m also sad you’re saying this is your job and you’re sitting with just few users in your room, perhaps your not doing enough? Remember you mentioned about personality etc etc, maybe think of them?
Anyway, you maybe cannot understand and i will tell you again:

I began streaming as a curiosity for myself, in the first days of my stream I wasn’t doing anything just sitting with camera pointed to my chest but on Wednesday (sitting the same way) right after I began streaming, there was 100 users in my room, almost instantly, like a domino and then the domino stopped until probably 6000 users.
On the next days after that, my account wasn’t seemingly to receive more than 100 viewers, even though I was actually doing an tease.
This is the thing I don’t understand :)

I don't understand why you came here ask for advice and then talk like these to models who do this for a living? All the unnecessary irony and making fun of us, honestly, why? As if it's not enough hearing this type of sassy smartass comment from clients all day already....

Laughing at people because this is their job? Seriously? Take your hobby wanker ass out of here and go be rude with another bitch cause I won't let a random ass bitch like you talk to me like this . You're nasty.

Upvote 0
I saw a guy comment this in my regular room last night. He asked how much for a specific action, the model said 250tk and he said he didn't have enough. I've also seen a guy say he wants to tip, but has to wait until he gets paid. They could also be trying to freeload, but I'm sure this is quite common for lots of guys and annoying for models (meaning that people come into the room and can't tip but ask about things).

I think I've seen this once that I recall. I don't know why that would be in the best interest of the model, but I certainly left and never came back.
I take it all with a grain of salt but if I catch someone tipping someone else while in my room - insta-ban. After a while you start to recognize names and patterns of tippers. One guy only comes in on Fridays between a certain time period. Another only checks in if I'm on and he's on break at work. Some guys I only see once a month because they spend in multiple rooms.

We actually do not have to do the action that was tipped for nor does a member have to use our tip menus. But it is not a smart move to have a tip menu and then not do the action. If you roll a dance on my slot menu, I may ask to substitute it with something else but if you PAY for a dance, my ass is getting up immediately and moving those hips like Jagger.

Upvote 0

I attach a pic for the hater

@AmberCutie I don't this behavior should be acepted here

Reactions: Lilly_____
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
You can read previous posts of the ironies of these girls, you should understand why I answered them that way.

Upvote 0
You can read previous posts of the ironies of these girls, you should understand why I answered them that way.
Just as I understand why you've gotten the replies as such. You come here for help/advice as a newcomer, but when met with likely explanations from people with many years of experience on the site, act like you're better than everyone and know better. It's just a difficult thing to pass off without consequences.

I'm sorry you didn't get the answers you wanted here, but it is pretty clear that you're likely not going to find much comfort in being a member here. So best of luck to you.

Upvote 0
Just as I understand why you've gotten the replies as such. You come here for help/advice as a newcomer, but when met with likely explanations from people with many years of experience on the site, act like you're better than everyone and know better. It's just a difficult thing to pass off without consequences.

I'm sorry you didn't get the answers you wanted here, but it is pretty clear that you're likely not going to find much comfort in being a member here. So best of luck to you.
I appreciate that. It’s not that I act like I’m better, but for some is really hard to understand something.
Some act like they jealous.

Upvote 0
I appreciate that. It’s not that I act like I’m better, but for some is really hard to understand something.
Some act like they jealous.
I'll leave you with this advice before saying goodbye: with an attitude such as this, you will not make many friends of other cam models. Keep your ego in check and it will do you more favors.

Reactions: BlackWizard
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.