AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account real issue

• Thread starter Deleted member 72812
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 72812

Hello world, I’m posted here because I’m looking for at least a response to my situation.
I started to cam few days ago, on chaturbate, in the first 2 days there was nothing special but in my 3nd day when I realized the things a model should/need be doing, I was having 6000 viewers that also generated more than 5000 followers and around 5500 tokens, it was fun especially that I wasn’t tried so hard but in the next days my account wasn’t seemed to receive more than 500 viewers that decreased day by day. After 5 days of being online I can’t pass 50-60 viewers in my room.
I emailed chaturbate and told them about my issue but I think I got an automatic response with tips & recommendation.

Sorry for the long message, I’m sure there’s no issues on my end as I am having high end pc, I’m streaming with professional camera, very fast internet, using toy.

Attachments

• 830CE262-4B0D-4621-8793-A07408048D8B.jpeg
    830CE262-4B0D-4621-8793-A07408048D8B.jpeg
    799.3 KB · Views: 23
Upvote 0
Yes the new model status helping you to gain as much followers as u can for the future .. When my friend Eva started first week had even 17000 users i got print screen too, after that 80/...100 users ...

Reactions: EllaM
Upvote 0
I can only imagine Chaturbate staff looking at this message like 👁👄👁

Upvote 0
I try to not get mad a clueless new models but honestly, I have thought about doing it for years and years. And when things finally went to hell IRL I for sure study TONS.

Upvote 0
It is a reality check. Sadly, 99% of us are not going to have thousands and thousands in our rooms. Does not matter what site: the cam sites, twitch, whatever. Most never have anyone.
Very true! There are few models with NEW status that have that many users, and of course there are plenty of deserving models that can't get past page 3.

Upvote 0
thanks for the replies, I’m not a clueless new model but I’m trying to understand the algorithm that is unfair for a good model (new or not)
As I said, my streaming is really stunning (sound, 8k downscaled to 4k or 1080, expensive lighting, good pc setup that can handle everything without efforts, 1gbps internet speed, and the most important thing: knowledge about it)
I began to stream on last Sunday where Sunday and the next 2 days wasn’t quite good, not a lot of people in my room, but on Wednesday right after I clicked on Start Streaming BOOM, more than 100 users in my room that went up to 400 in the next few minutes then it wasn’t hard at all to gain 5000,6000 viewers and mentain in the next hour.

I am curious what your answer will be on the next situation:
I thought myself too it’s because of the NEW tag and I did a little experiment where I created an account on a friend name for the new tag then I added myself and entered online. Guess what? Nothing changed.
I don’t want to seem crazy but there’s for sure an issue (created or not)

Upvote 0
thanks for the replies, I’m not a clueless new model but I’m trying to understand the algorithm that is unfair for a good model (new or not)
As I said, my streaming is really stunning (sound, 8k downscaled to 4k or 1080, expensive lighting, good pc setup that can handle everything without efforts, 1gbps internet speed, and the most important thing: knowledge about it)
I began to stream on last Sunday where Sunday and the next 2 days wasn’t quite good, not a lot of people in my room, but on Wednesday right after I clicked on Start Streaming BOOM, more than 100 users in my room that went up to 400 in the next few minutes then it wasn’t hard at all to gain 5000,6000 viewers and mentain in the next hour.

I am curious what your answer will be on the next situation:
I thought myself too it’s because of the NEW tag and I did a little experiment where I created an account on a friend name for the new tag then I added myself and entered online. Guess what? Nothing changed.
I don’t want to seem crazy but there’s for sure an issue (created or not)
I did the same once . Opened a new page for a girl working for me then i added myself and broadcast , hoped ill help her grow that account and guess what? had max 80 users ... and i am a first page model on my page .. guess if its the same name in another account that been promoted , wont get that promotion anymore..

Upvote 0
No one can replicate success like that. It also involves luck, personality, looks, how many users were online that day. I dunno why you think this is black and white and why do all your new accounts deserve such high numbers but if you dislike answers here idk 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Go touch some green grass.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
You are clueless, you admited to not even knowing wtf to do on your own first streams. 🥱

Upvote 0
in my opinion , the only one that knows the answer is you .. You said you got experience so then u know if you can be on first page always from the start on any site , from your preview experience,., Have you been on the other site u worked in top with lots of users ? Then maybe u right .. if not, was just chaturbate promotion ..

Upvote 0
You are clueless, you admited to not even knowing wtf to do on your own first streams. 🥱
Why you throwing so much hate?
It was an irony that in my first day I wasn’t doing anything but seeing what’s going on. Then I was putting in some work and well, it worked:)

I never said that I deserve anything more than others, all I tried to say is that the work I’m putting aren’t worthy for it.

The only one who sees black & white it’s you. And if you are right about the personality I can see why you so mad.

Upvote 0
We all got fast internet, professional camera and we are all good models.
don’t take it personally. I was just trying to eliminate the possible “factors” by saying that.
What camera are you using if you don’t mind?

in my opinion , the only one that knows the answer is you .. You said you got experience so then u know if you can be on first page always from the start on any site , from your preview experience,., Have you been on the other site u worked in top with lots of users ? Then maybe u right .. if not, was just chaturbate promotion ..
My ex bf had an big studio, I have streamed just couple of times and it was better. It happened before the pandemic thing.

Upvote 0
There is a subset of users on Chaturbate who stalk the new cam tag/links. They will never be found in room that has lost their new status. Now you get to put in the hard work of maintaining a schedule, consistency in menus/tipping themes and grind until you get what you want out of the day. Start a passive source of income. OnlyFans, Peach, ManyVids, loyalfans, fansly...there are so many to choose from.

Upvote 0
Im just thinking, its possible that somebody sent you traffic? I had situations few tims that people were sending traffic even without asking me. Sometimes they wanna advertise this way to convince models to buy their stuff more. Or last time (2 days ago) for sure somebody send me anonymous traffic cu number just totally dropped up and then after some time in 1 second back to normal. i

Upvote 0
Im just thinking, its possible that somebody sent you traffic? I had situations few tims that people were sending traffic even without asking me. Sometimes they wanna advertise this way to convince models to buy their stuff more. Or last time (2 days ago) for sure somebody send me anonymous traffic cu number just totally dropped up and then after some time in 1 second back to normal. i
I have absolutely no idea but it may be possible. But in my opinion you simply can’t have 5000 or more viewers for hours straight and the next day you are having 100 viewers even if you’re being more active on camera.
I am sure it aint only about the new tag (it helps for sure) or maybe it’s just me who finds it suspicious?

Upvote 0
I have absolutely no idea but it may be possible. But in my opinion you simply can’t have 5000 or more viewers for hours straight and the next day you are having 100 viewers even if you’re being more active on camera.
I am sure it aint only about the new tag (it helps for sure) or maybe it’s just me who finds it suspicious?
U said also that after 5 days something went wrong and new tag is for 7 days so it also doesnt make sense. Shit , its really interesting. Let us know how it goes or if it will be resolved

Upvote 0
Exactly. I opened the account on Sunday so I am supposedly to have the new tag until tomorrow.
So yesterday and today I couldn’t get more than 100 viewers and I really tried!

Upvote 0
What I noticed is that in the Thursday morning when I logged in, the PM was in the middle and the overall styles of CB changed a little so I suppose it was an update of their website. Just thinking, could the update affect somehow?

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
You came here asking for advice but you won't get anywhere if you don't get off that high horse of yours...

Your numbers are still high. Hustle those members, focus on those who are there. More members don't necessarily mean more tokens and to be honest 5k tokens for that amount of viewers in that amount of time is proportionally low. Focus on your earnings not on your viewers.

If silly old me with my not as awesome as yours camera can hustle 800tks - 1000tks a day from a room with 5 to 7 members, you need to up your numbers otherwise lame models as myself are proportionally doing better than you even on page 158th.

Upvote 0
What I noticed is that in the Thursday morning when I logged in, the PM was in the middle and the overall styles of CB changed a little so I suppose it was an update of their website. Just thinking, could the update affect somehow?
I had this update ofrom monday evening around 23 EU time. My friend had new view from long time and last time it back to old one and 2 days ago back again to new one. Each of us have this in different times loos like. I think that they are combinating with updating site so hard that we all feel it in different ways

Upvote 0
I know isnt what u wanna hear, everyone dreaming to have non stop this kind of traffic from the beggining but is imposible .. Been promoted few days now this is the reality . time to work hard to gain any new follower .. Made me curious ur post and i watched you earlier . if its this ur nick name,, u had 25 users then u left pissed off .. , sitting on a chair smoking, not talking to noone, no goal, room was pretty dark and brown ..no life in it ... no make up ( i mean even lil bit for guys to see some effort ..... no hair arranged, not even a smile .., now taking a look to the rooms with lots traffic ,and not new.. all dancing, teasing, talking, entertaining , trying to look 5 starts , sorry to say this but cant lie that everything was perfect and site got an error .. And there is no hate i want the best for all of us ...i dont care if you or someone else got 10k users is same for me ... but this is camming ... hard work ,rest not coming from the sky more then few days..

Reactions: EllaM
Upvote 0
You came here asking for advice but you won't get anywhere if you don't get off that high horse of yours...

Your numbers are still high. Hustle those members, focus on those who are there. More members don't necessarily mean more tokens and to be honest 5k tokens for that amount of viewers in that amount of time is proportionally low. Focus on your earnings not on your viewers.

If silly old me with my not as awesome as yours camera can hustle 800tks - 1000tks a day from a room with 5 to 7 members, you need to up your numbers otherwise lame models as myself are proportionally doing better than you even on page 158th.
I really don’t understand why you are taking it so personally? And why you’re seeing that I am on some high horse?

It’s not about earnings!

Upvote 0
know isnt what u wanna hear, everyone dreaming to have non stop this kind of traffic from the beggining but is imposible .. Been promoted few days now this is the reality . time to work hard to gain any new follower .. Made me curious ur post and i watched you earlier . if its this ur nick name,, u had 25 users then u left pissed off .. , sitting on a chair smoking, not talking to noone, no goal, room was pretty dark and brown ..no life in it ... no make up ( i mean even lil bit for guys to see some effort ..... no hair arranged, not even a smile .., now taking a look to the rooms with lots traffic ,and not new.. all dancing, teasing, talking, entertaining , trying to look 5 starts , sorry to say this but cant lie that everything was perfect and site got an error .. And there is no hate i want the best for all of us ...i dont care if you or someone else got 10k users is same for me ... but this is camming ... hard work ,rest not coming from the sky more then few days..
So you basically told me the last 20 minutes of my stream after dancing and teasing and being naked with toy on, for 4 hours straight. You rock girl!

Upvote 0
So you basically told me the last 20 minutes of my stream after dancing and teasing and being naked with toy on, for 4 hours straight. You rock girl!
I am not watching noone more then few min, was just curious to see ur perfect image and perfect everything, my last message, there is no site issue.. get used and good luck!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.