AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

User

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 19, 2024
Hey all. I have a question and I don’t know if I’m freaking out over nothing or should contact support to just let them know. I am not a webcammer just a viewer. I made an account and in a room the other day I made up that my boyfriend was beside me also watching which is just a fantasy of mine. Nothing else was said and I had deleted my account after I was finished in the room (just because I didn’t want it anymore). i never got an email from chaturbate saying I broke any rules and I just tried to regregiester with the same email and it worked. I just wanted to make sure this wasn’t a concern or any cause of problem. I know there is a rule about unauthorized people but like I said it was fake and wasn’t showing up on cam or anything. Could someone let me know if this is just me freaking out?

Hey all. I have a question and I don’t know if I’m freaking out over nothing or should contact support to just let them know. I am not a webcammer just a viewer. I made an account and in a room the other day I made up that my boyfriend was beside me also watching which is just a fantasy of mine. Nothing else was said and I had deleted my account after I was finished in the room (just because I didn’t want it anymore). i never got an email from chaturbate saying I broke any rules and I just tried to regregiester with the same email and it worked. I just wanted to make sure this wasn’t a concern or any cause of problem. I know there is a rule about unauthorized people but like I said it was fake and wasn’t showing up on cam or anything. Could someone let me know if this is just me freaking out?

Hi, Johnny. Just to clarify...you didn't spend tokens on a model and then turn around and request a refund, right?

You deleted your account after finishing in a model's room, and then changed your mind and decided that you want back in on the site (as a member)?

Upvote 0
You're a viewer. No one cares who is in your vicinity when you're playing on Chaturbate. Yes, you are being paranoid.

Upvote 0
Hi, Johnny. Just to clarify...you didn't spend tokens on a model and then turn around and request a refund, right?

You deleted your account after finishing in a model's room, and then changed your mind and decided that you want back in on the site (as a member)?
For the first part, nooo I wouldn’t do that at all. So disrespectful for someone to do that. Never requested a refund

And no just was paranoid because I had a fantasy and told the model that my boyfriend was watching which wasn’t true just a fantasy of mine so I didn’t know if I broke any tos and just wanted to be sure but someone clarified so thank you

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
You're a viewer. No one cares who is in your vicinity when you're playing on Chaturbate.
Just going to say for OP's benefit - As long as anyone watching with you is also legally an adult..... and consenting to the site rules/ToS esp if you're doing c2c.
Def an unusual story though. Hmmm.

Last edited:
Upvote 0