AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tono

Banhammered
Sep 4, 2023
Colorado
Chaturbate Username
halowithhorns
I am the payee, the owner with verification identification & as per your rules the main account holder being I am the payee & the email address on file was my personal email address and per your rules am the verified owner of the Chaturbate account username as follows;
halowithhorns

This was a shared account with my fiancee but she let her id become inactive and had me take ownership of the account by me being the payee & the main account holder with my email address being the email address on file! As follows are your rules on shared account ownership rules & if she closed the account when I had it locked & under my email address then that was against your rules and regulations and my account should be reactive and all tokens replaced, if you paid out my tokens to the non main account holder then your liable to replace them also! Rules verbatim as follows!;

Shared Accounts. With respect to Accounts which have more than one age-verified user, the person in control of the Account is deemed to be the person whose email address is associated with the Account, unless there is payee information associated with the Account, in which case the payee is deemed to be the person in control of the Account. Material changes to Accounts may only be made at the request of the person deemed to be in control of the account. Material changes include changes to the email address associated with the Account, changes to payee information, and changes to two-factor authentication settings. You understand and agree that the person deemed to be in control of any such Account will have full access to and control over all information associated with the Account, including all information collected on such Account. For more information about information we collect, please see our Privacy Policy.

I had this account locked as of may 2022, I HAVE A COPY OF THE CORRESPONDENCE & THE TICKET NUMBER IF NEEDED, due to unauthorized access because there was unrecognized IP addresses showing up when I saw unauthorized access, IT WAS ONE DAY BEFORE I NOTIFIED SUPPORT & I received an email from your support team saying that the account was locked the same day and could only be opened, BY PROVING I'M THE PAYEE ON THE ACCOUNT with a photo of my state id & 3 things written specifically on a piece of paper from my email account on file & only THAT CAN PROVE THAT I'M THE PAYEE ON THE ACCOUNT...I just had it unlocked a few days ago, I PROVIDED PROOF OF BEING THE PAYEE, so over a year later, using my state id card with your requested picture of certain things! When unlocked by your support team, I looked & the account is showing a 0 ballance on tokens & that it is in BANNED status! Upon it being locked & reporting an issue with your team the account had 10,300 tokens & was not in anyway banned nor was I ever notified of any broadcasting issues before I locked the account. I also have never received one email to the email address on the account regarding anything about the account being banned, any rules broken , it's been locked over a year how could it possibly have broke any rules or regulations? Nor was I notified of tokens being deducted from the account since May of 2022 in any email or commutation, I do still receive emails monthly on the account so the email address has always remained the primary email on the account & I was receiving monthly emails in regards to filling out a W2 tax form & that you guys don't have my correct social security number on file & i received these emails monthly over the last year!

I followed your rules exactly as stated and as soon as I saw one unauthorized access I had contacted you & the account was not banned nor were any tokens missing from the account upon you taking action to lock my account until my further action as requested by you was completed. Here are the rules on reporting unauthorized access verbatim.

Security of your Account. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password, including without limitation any unauthorized access to the Platform caused by you, including access which may violate applicable laws and/or subject you to criminal prosecution. This will result in your immediate ban from the Platform and deactivation of your Account. We will not release your password for security reasons. You agree to (i) immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your username or password or any other breach or suspected breach of security, and (ii) ensure that you log out of your Account each time you stop interacting through the Platform. We highly encourage all Community Members to turn on two-factor authentication to ensure the security of their Account.

Now I unlocked the account a few days ago after locking it and being the payee & main account holder with my email address on the account only! Now all the tokens have been fraudulently taken & you have let my account fraudulently become somehow banned when I had it locked & notified your company of an unauthorized access & you we're to take appropriate action to lock the account until (ONLY) I PERSONALLY, SENT YOU MY CREDENTIALS AS EXPLAINED EXACTLY THE DAY IT WAS LOCKED, MY ID WITH 3 WRITTEN IN SPECIFIC WAYS ON PAPER MESSAGES WERE TO BE THE ONLY WAY FOR THIS ACCOUNT TO BE ACCESSED! I'VE NOW WRITTEN 2 OTHER MESSAGES TO CHATURBATE SUPPORT EMAIL ADDRESS, ASKING FOR ANSWERS SINCE LAST WEEK & I'D LIKE A MANAGER OR SUPERVISOR TO CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY WITH AN EXPLANATION OF WHAT YOUR REASONING IS FOR THESE ACTIONS & I'D LIKE MY TOKENS RETURNED RIGHTFULLY ALONG WITH MY ACCOUNT TO BE UNBANNED!

KIND REGARDS!

Me too they wrongly banned me accusing me that i am minor and my ids are fake . But i have processed them in the office also submitted my driver’s license as support document . I still didnt hear even 1 response from them for 1 week now . I was expecting @punker barbie can help me speed up my issue . But i have getting auto reply from them . My case is not resolved and i still have 6,600 tokens in my account . They are not protecting their models well , so sad . Been working in cb for couple of years now . I guess they are just power tripping us models which is not right .

Attachments

• IMG_4715.jpeg
    IMG_4715.jpeg
    361.2 KB · Views: 15
  • Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Guys, do not freak out that much, didn't you already get that CB is not going to answer it? Punker barbie just passes your requests to support and they're simply repeating their response :confused:
Try to register on another website

Upvote 0
Guys, do not freak out that much, didn't you already get that CB is not going to answer it? Punker barbie just passes your requests to support and they're simply repeating their response :confused:
And this is what they reply to me. They are so unfair. I submitted my documents again but they believed their wrong accusation

Attachments

• IMG_4867.jpeg
    IMG_4867.jpeg
    459.4 KB · Views: 19
Upvote 0
Chaturbate is a scam site that is their way to get money from models .

Upvote 0
Why would they not respond? I've been with them for quite a few years now & never had any issues with them responding to any communication up until now! If you read my original post, I've not had an account "terminated" in fact it was locked up by me over a year ago and the Chaturbate team was responding to all my emails about 2 weeks ago in response to providing the requested documents to unlock the account & provided proof of being the payee! They then once provided proper state identification & certain written information news ahead app unlocked my account with my original username "halowithorns" but with a reset password to The account but right after being granted access to my original account I logged in with the same username and newly provided password and it's stating my account is banned & all of my tokens 10,300 tokens are now missing and I am seeing a ballance of 0 tokens?

I then immediately contacted same support team about the situation and have not gotten one response in 2 weeks with over 5 emails sent to them? I've verbatim explained thier policy's and that I've never broken them or had a reason to get banned, I've never received any communication about my account being banned nor any communication about my tokens being deducted or forfeit but regular monthly emails reminded me of the fact that they needed an updated W2 form filled out to pay out on a payment I requested over a year ago!

Why is nobody getting back to me with anything in response to any communication about the situation? CHATURBATE SUPPORT has never given us a problem or been like this before? Should we call the toll free phone number for billing support? Will that help? Is there a supervision phone number to contact or supervisor email address to contact? I'd hate to see that they have really gotten so grimy they'd actually steal thier good models tokens or ban accounts fraudulently to steal tokens! Chatturbates always been pretty solid!

PLEASE ADVISE 🙏

Upvote 0
Me too they wrongly banned me accusing me that i am minor and my ids are fake . But i have processed them in the office also submitted my driver’s license as support document . I still didnt hear even 1 response from them for 1 week now . I was expecting @punker barbie can help me speed up my issue . But i have getting auto reply from them . My case is not resolved and i still have 6,600 tokens in my account . They are not protecting their models well , so sad . Been working in cb for couple of years now . I guess they are just power tripping us models which is not right .
I have a question, how long you are doing streaming in CB 5 years ... Am suspicious about something

Upvote 0
I have a question, how long you are doing streaming in CB 5 years ... Am suspicious about something
We originally signed up with CB sometime around 3 years ago ish! This is TOTALLY RIDICULOUS AND IM ALLOWED FREEDOM OF SPEECH 1ST AMENDMENT RIGHTS AND IM GOING TO CAUSE THEM TO LOOSE ALOT MORE THAN WHAT THIER STEALING FROM US NOW! IM AQUARIUS ♒ MY WORD IS REVENGE! IM GOING TO POST ON EVERYTHING POSSIBLE ABOUT HOW THEY END UP DEALING WITH THIS ISSUE IN THE NEXT 2 WEEKS, IF POOR THEN ILL BE ON FB, INSTAGRAM, FT, SC, CRAIGSLIST, BBB, ILL START GROUPS ON SITES LIKE FB JUST TO TELL PEOPLE THE WORD!

Upvote 0
TOTALLY RIDICULOUS AND IM ALLOWED FREEDOM OF SPEECH 1ST AMENDMENT RIGHTS AND IM GOING TO CAUSE THEM TO LOOSE ALOT MORE THAN WHAT THIER STEALING FROM US NOW!
You've got no idea what you're talking about here.

I think it's time you move on to another way to earn a paycheck. At least move on from this forum because I only tolerate so much ridiculous speech here. Take care

Upvote 0
Same to you, everyone replying in this thread is either the same person or just clueless. Take care.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.