AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Suspended for “Verification”

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 30, 2023
Hi,

Username: allaboutunique

In the middle of streaming, I received a pop-up message advising “all broadcasters must submit verification”. I immediately responded; sending an email to support asking why I needed to submit verification when I already had an approved drivers license on file.

I went into the settings & noticed that Chaturbate is utilizing a new verification system & asking models to submit updated verification within 10 days. I utilized the new verification system & submitted my ID front/back along with a selfie. Minutes later, I got a message advising my verification was approved. However, when trying to ‘Broadcast’ it continues to say I’m suspended. I emailed support, and have yet to receive a response. I understand the 4th is coming up & that most likely has something to do with it. Just having alittle bit of anxiety.

I am reaching out to ask for assistance. I know you’re extremely busy. I look forward to hearing back from you!

Best Regards,

HD

Status
Not open for further replies.