AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account suspended - suspension removal

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 28, 2022
Hello.
My account name: cherry_milkxx
Ticket number: 19851712

Recently I was suspended for something that I've typed in the chat. We were joking around in PMs with one of my viewers, but I understand that what I've said was completely wrong and shouldn't be said in the first place.

After submitting a support request, I was told that since it was my first offense and it wasn't directed at anyone specifically, Chaturbate will give me a second chance - I needed to confirm that I understood that what I've said is wrong and that I understand that if it happens again Chaturbate will terminate my account from the platform.

I've confirmed that I've completely understood the situation via reply email and promised that it won't happen again, but it's been 3 days and there is no reply from support nor suspension removal.

Could you assist me please? I'm a full-time webcam model and I stream exclusively on Chaturbate, so my livelihood depends on streaming here
@punker barbie

Status
Not open for further replies.