AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Terminanted

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 23, 2024
Hello. Hope you can help me. My stripchat account has been terminanted because someone else appeared on video. Yesterday my husband was helping me configuring a new webcam and we did some tests. Thats why he apperead. He doesn't have any problems sending his documents, could you help me out please? My user Is office_fantasy

Hello. Hope you can help me. My stripchat account has been terminanted because someone else appeared on video. Yesterday my husband was helping me configuring a new webcam and we did some tests. Thats why he apperead. He doesn't have any problems sending his documents, could you help me out please? My user Is office_fantasy
Have you contacted official support regarding this? Remember that whilst @Charlie_SC adn @Stella_SC are extremely helpful here, this forum is not actually *official* support. Your first course of action should always be to contact the SC Support team:-

How to contact the Stripchat Support team:

Also, it is the weekend and Charlie is less active here until Monday. (It appears that she is wise and has set herself a sensible work/life balance)

Upvote 0
Have you contacted official support regarding this? Remember that whilst @Charlie_SC adn @Stella_SC are extremely helpful here, this forum is not actually *official* support. Your first course of action should always be to contact the SC Support team:-

Also, it is the weekend and Charlie is less active here until Monday. (It appears that she is wise and has set herself a sensible work/life balance)
I did create a ticket. But support Is not responding 😔.

Upvote 0
Hey @swlyvers
I can see that our support team has been responding to all your queries regarding your suspension and has provided all the relevant information.
If you still have questions or need clarification, please continue communicating with our Support team by replying to their last email/ticket, and they will assist further.

Upvote 0
Hey @swlyvers
I can see that our support team has been responding to all your queries regarding your suspension and has provided all the relevant information.
If you still have questions or need clarification, please continue communicating with our Support team by replying to their last email/ticket, and they will assist further.
Thanks Charlie for your answer. On Feb 24 they told me to wait 72 hours because they Will investigate. I am waiting for the response. I Will Let you know as soon as they answer me. This Is their last response:

Moderation Team (Stripchat)

Feb 24, 2024, 15:39 GMT+2

Dear office_fantasy,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I would like to inform you that we have received your appeal and we will investigate the issue thoroughly. We will carefully review all the details of your case and determine whether we can change our decision. This process usually takes around 72 hours, however, I will get back to you as soon as the investigation is concluded.

I appreciate your patience as we work to resolve your request. Our goal is to provide a safe and positive experience for all of our users, and we want to ensure that we have taken all the necessary steps to maintain our high standards.

Best regards,
Inn
Moderation Team

Upvote 0

Thank you for answer but I contact them and they send me an automatically message every time , they don’t help me

Upvote 0