AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account terminated permanently

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 18, 2023
Nairobi
I just received a message that my account has been banned permanently from chaturbate.com cause of offering minor content which I have never done honestly...someone just asked who was with me in my room and I said my young sister who is 16..I did nothing at all after that..please help @punker barbie ..
This is my only source of income

I just received a message that my account has been banned permanently from chaturbate.com cause of offering minor content which I have never done honestly...someone just asked who was with me in my room and I said my young sister who is 16..I did nothing at all after that..please help @punker barbie ..
This is my only source of income
Dude, you deserve to be nowhere near this industry, you don't even have your own space to perform and clearly don't take this industry seriously. Do you know how damaging your actions were / could become, more so? Just stop it and find another path to income. Bing is your friend.

Reactions: Lyllla
Upvote 0
That’s a really strange thing to lie about on a sex site. You could’ve just said “It’s just me in the room,” and left it at that. No need to tell random dudes on the internet about other family members…especially one that’s a minor. You’re probably not going to get your account back. If you do start camming on a different site, make sure to always be camming in a room where you’re able to close and lock the door (so someone else doesn’t come barging in during your stream). Because that could be the next thing you wind up banned for on the next site.

Reactions: Lyllla
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.