AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Accounts banned both studio and independent

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 4, 2024
Hello and nice to meet you @punker barbie
I have met an issues whit 2 accounts( one independent my account and one from a studio that I will start to work whit) .In my independent account the id that I have it s the old one, and in august I got married so on the studio account it s the new id.I never had problems whit my own account, been part time active, so when I decided to be full time model I joined the studio.But in the moment the put my new id to verification both account got banned. Account names are Mazeekiin30 my independent one and Mazeekiin the studion account name.I sent emails to the support , but been more than 5 days no and no reply at all.Could you please look into this matter and help me,thank you
Kind regards!

Hello again, I don t have that, also my account was banned a month ago.That is what I don t understand, I got banned then the ban was lifted and a month ago I was banned again.When I tried to join a studio.

Upvote 0