AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACF Fantasy Football League!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kradek said:
So, don't play the defense facing Peyton Manning. Check. -6 points ow.
But do play Wide Receiver Demaryius Thomas. +28 points

Uhm, wanna trade for him? :mrgreen:

JerryBoBerry said:
Kradek said:
So, don't play the defense facing Peyton Manning. Check. -6 points ow.
But do play Wide Receiver Demaryius Thomas. +28 points

Uhm, wanna trade for him? :mrgreen:
That was borne out of the theory, can't go far wrong picking the receivers Peyton throws to. Was fortunate to be online this morning during the draft heh.

LiLredhairedgrl said:
By the way, to those of you who have offered to trade players: I did see the trade offers and I have a couple days to decide so don't you rush me! I am gonna have to do some research first...
yJDskTh.gif

cy84ZQm.jpg

Fine.

Attachments

• swap.jpg
    swap.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 137
Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
Bahaha! Thank you for the useful tutorial Jerry! I will be sure to check it out after I read THIS...
R36j7Cv.gif

egMPLZi.jpg

Fantasy Football for Winners: The Kick-Ass Guide to Dominating Your League From the World's Foremost Fantasologist
by B. J. Rudell

Sick of never winning a fantasy title? Then stop complaining and do something about it. Incorporating groundbreaking statistical analysis, graphs, illustrations, and impressively large words like "impressively," Fantasy Football for Winners gives you the tools to dominate your league year after year until you are too senile to care.

kkSfUDw.gif

I'm still mad at myself for missing out on something like, but I can offer advice and info on players that need it, I'm a 2 time champ and a 2 time runner up.

Reactions: Gen
Amber is beating me 53-0....I'm currently crying into my Peyton jersey. I love how fantasy leagues can make you love players you hate, and hate players you love :lol:

genxoxo said:
Amber is beating me 53-0....I'm currently crying into my Peyton jersey. I love how fantasy leagues can make you love players you hate, and hate players you love :lol:
Not much you can do when a QB busts out a performance that hasn't been matched in 44 years (last time a QB threw 7 TDs was 1969). Even as an opponent you have to just sit back and go, wow.

"Baltimore's got a great defense; we had to be patient," Manning told NBC.
Way to twist the knife Mr. Manning.

JerryBoBerry said:
pg240 said:
AmberCutie said:
Waiting on:
LiLredhairedgrl
mynameisbob84
pg240
CaseysDavey

To complete the sign up.

Are you emailing the invite? I didn't get it.
Spam folder? I imagine espn is sending out a lot of similar looking emails right now and it might get flagged?
Thought I'd bump this up. I just checked my spam folder and had several from ESPN saying trades were made in my league. Had to select and tell them NOT SPAM. So you all may want to check your email spam folders just to make sure you'll be getting messages.

GemmaMarie said:
Oh lord, someone pleaseee trade me. I do not WANT the vikings. I morally can't root for them! I'd rather root for Green Bay & I'm a BEARS fan!
Alright. I offered up a straight trade. Bengals for your Vikings. I like em anyway.

Reactions: Just Me
I'm in the market for a tight end, and most of the teams don't have available players listed on the trading block. Anyone have a tight end you might be willing to trade for?

AmberCutie said:
My ass is gonna get kicked harder... though someone on Twitter is trying to give me advice on swapping someone out, lol. I don't think my alternatives could be any better.

genxoxo said:

Nice to see their predictions may not come true. I might have a shot yet! :mrgreen:

Attachments

• ac xoxo.png
    ac xoxo.png
    102.4 KB · Views: 70
Reactions: AmberCutie
pg240 said:
I'm in the market for a tight end, and most of the teams don't have available players listed on the trading block. Anyone have a tight end you might be willing to trade for?
I'm going to use this as an example for something I've been curious about since we started the league. I wouldn't mind doing this trade, i've get several extra TE's sitting on my bench now doing me no good. But I don't know who you're team name is to suggest a trade.

Truth is I don't know who half the team's are here on the forum. So to make it a bit clearer I decided to go through and jot down all the ones I know from reading the posts or if they are just plainly obvious.

If you see that your info isn't filled out could you respond here with your team name, or if wish just PM me so we don't fill up the thread. I'll update the list and repost it here so everyone can know who everyone else is.

Oh, and of course I made it into a cute little graphic. This is the forum after all, it's kind of what we do. :lol:

Attachments

• Screenshot - 9_7_2013 , 10_42_54 AM.jpg
    Screenshot - 9_7_2013 , 10_42_54 AM.jpg
    301.8 KB · Views: 69
Team Name / Forum name

CNAC Cutieland Noodles AmberCutie
XOXO Team XOXO genxoxo
KRAD ACF Kradeks Killers Kradek
MH Mad Hatters madfanishere
DTW DaTwatty Waffles SexyStephXS
DILL Team ACs_Dilligaf dilligaf0
FING Team Fingahs wildfingers
NC NoWhere Canadiens Thraximundar
COOP Team dolfan boop1126
JBB JBB Silly Nannies JerryBoBerry
KK ACF Krangos Krushers Krango
PYG Braziland Albino Pygmies MrRodry
Red LiL' Red LiLredhairedgrl
BJ Jiggling Kooties bjsruy
MTR Mighty TRexasaurs GemmaMarie
CD Team Caseysdavey CaseysDavey
KRUK Krukville Katydids krukstyle
Capt MAryland Bluecrabs delmarva2448
GILB ACF Also-rans pg240
BUTT Ye Olde England ButtMonkeys mynameisbob84

AmberCutie said:
Team Name / Forum name

XOXO Team XOXO genxoxo
snip snip

Oh sure, just make the graphic obsolete in one fell swoop. :sad5: :sad2: Rest in peace pretty graphic, Rest In Peace. :handgestures-salute:

EDIT: what the heck. :-D

Attachments

• Screenshot - 9_7_2013 , 11_21_03 AM.jpg
    Screenshot - 9_7_2013 , 11_21_03 AM.jpg
    390.8 KB · Views: 65
JerryBoBerry said:
AmberCutie said:
Team Name / Forum name

XOXO Team XOXO genxoxo
snip snip

Oh sure, just make the graphic obsolete in one fell swoop. :sad5: :sad2: Rest in peace pretty graphic, Rest In Peace. :handgestures-salute:

EDIT: what the heck. :-D
Hah noooo, the graphic is so way better! Was just trying to help ya.

Okay, I've finally had a chance to read up on this now. Found this site that gives the basics. http://football.about.com/od/fantasyfootball/a/fantasy101.htm

I've decided for my strategy to concentrate on the AVG number for 2012 (Average Fantasy Points per game). Figured out the best ones I could keep for the number of each type of players I could have, then dropped a lot of them off my bench.

Then I looked at all the free agents and sorted them by the AVG number instead of the projected number. I added any of those who were higher or at least decent numbers, even if they were on the IR (injury related) list. I figure they can sit on the bench and in 2 or 3 weeks if they come off the list I can put them in the starters.

So I think I have the strategy figured out I'll stick with for a couple weeks to see.

Oh, and if anyone else is looking for answers on what stuff means or how ESPN runs it, here's the rules page. It pretty much explains everything. http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/content?page=fflrulesindex2009

JerryBoBerry said:
pg240 said:
I'm going to use this as an example for something I've been curious about since we started the league. I wouldn't mind doing this trade, i've get several extra TE's sitting on my bench now doing me no good. But I don't know who you're team name is to suggest a trade.

Truth is I don't know who half the team's are here on the forum. So to make it a bit clearer I decided to go through and jot down all the ones I know from reading the posts or if they are just plainly obvious.

If you see that your info isn't filled out could you respond here with your team name, or if wish just PM me so we don't fill up the thread. I'll update the list and repost it here so everyone can know who everyone else is.

Oh, and of course I made it into a cute little graphic. This is the forum after all, it's kind of what we do. :lol:

I saw you had a couple of tight ends and proposed a trade Friday. Perhaps I didn't do it correctly. I'm a fantasy rookie.

And thanks for the list of teams and owners, Amber.

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
pg240 said:
I saw you had a couple of tight ends and proposed a trade Friday. Perhaps I didn't do it correctly. I'm a fantasy rookie.

And thanks for the list of teams and owners, Amber.
I actually got in a mood when I was figuring out my strategy and dropped them all to grab others. So if you haven't got some yet they are all out there as free agents now, you can just grab them immediately.

Reactions: pg240
According to what I was looking at we should have 4 matches that have a final score tonight. All the players on the following games play today with none of them on Monday night football.

So we'll finally get some official scores going tonight. :banana-angel: :banana-blonde: :banana-dance: :banana-dreads: :banana-guitar: :banana-linedance: :banana-rainbow: :banana-stoner: :banana-tux: :banana-wrench:

Cutieland Noodles vs. Team XOXO
DaTwatty Waffles vs. NoWhere Canadiens
LiL' Red vs. Ye Olde England ButtMonkeys
Team Caseysdavey vs. Krukville Katydids

Reactions: Gen and AmberCutie
JerryBoBerry said:
According to what I was looking at we should have 4 matches that have a final score tonight. All the players on the following games play today with none of them on Monday night football.

So we'll finally get some official scores going tonight. :banana-angel: :banana-blonde: :banana-dance: :banana-dreads: :banana-guitar: :banana-linedance: :banana-rainbow: :banana-stoner: :banana-tux: :banana-wrench:

A couple of my players won't play til Monday night, so I'm gonna have to hold out an extra 24 hours for the full realisation of just how badly I've been beaten :p

mynameisbob84 said:
A couple of my players won't play til Monday night, so I'm gonna have to hold out an extra 24 hours for the full realisation of just how badly I've been beaten :p
Me too, and I've only had one player play so far for a whopping 3 points. And one of Kradek's players already made 28 points. I'm so screwed. :lol:

JerryBoBerry said:

But... but... but... I hate to be that guy--but I have the hometown favorite--the legendary--the purely epic tight end, Brent Celek striving for glory in a classic grudge match on Monday night. Sure, he's probably not going to do anything--but it at least gives me a "maybe" factor :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.