AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACF Fantasy Football League!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
I have created an ACF Fantasy Football league for fun this NFL season. There is currently room for 19 people to join. We will set the draft date once we have enough members/models join the league, and it would be awesome to get it going before the season officially starts this Thursday.

There are 2 divisions: Taco and Pizza. If we get the full 20 slots filled, we can break it down to 4 divisions (we'll add Nachos and Fries as the other 2). I will arrange people into the divisions before our draft in a somewhat random fashion.

If you're interested, please send me a PM here at the forum with the email address you'd like to use and I'll send you an invite. Once invited, I recommend signing up directly on ESPN's site and NOT using the facebook login option for privacy purposes. (And make sure to use a fake first/last name as it WILL show on your page.) Then go choose your name and set your draft autopick strategy (we will be doing an autopick for sake of ease.)

ANYONE IS WELCOME TO JOIN!! Even if you have no experience, that's ok! I actually am brand new to this and am totally winging it, but this is just for fun so I encourage people to jump in!

This will be fun! PM me as soon as possible, as there are only 19 spots and it'll be first come/first served.

UPDATE: All spaces are spoken for. THANKS, ALL!

Our first member was awarded a trophy!

The 2nd and 3rd members to accept their invite and sign up get the silver and bronze helmet!

Attachments

• kradek award.jpg
    kradek award.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 444
Second!

One automatic trophy left for the next member to accept invite and sign up/in! Who wants the bronze helmet? :)

Attachments

• mad hat.jpg
    mad hat.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 426
Reactions: AngelicTease
The bronze helmet goes to Wildfingers for being the 3rd member to sign up/in to ACFers league!

Attachments

• fingahs.jpg
    fingahs.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 380
I made it in. And the cool team name was still available. YES YES YES!!! :cool:

JerryBoBerry said:
I made it in. And the cool team name was still available. YES YES YES!!! :cool:
Hah JBBSillyNannies?

You know the "location" part can be changed from "team" to whatever to make your name 2 parts. Like mine is the Cutieland Noodles. Location = Cutieland, Name = Noodles.

I'm really excited to already have 11 participants (well almost, one invited member hasn't officially signed up yet.)

GemmaMarie said:
Yesss, signed up. Go the Might TRexasaurs!

I have no clue where I come up with this crap.

& b/c I am lame & have no actual artistic skills- the most boring logo everrrrrr.

ahJTagQ.png
Yes. Another girl to beat in this league!

Haha. Just kidding around. I have no idea what I'm doing in fantasy football so I fully expect to be in last place anon.

Reactions: GemmaMarie
JerryBoBerry said:
GemmaMarie said:
Yesss, signed up. Go the Might TRexasaurs!

I have no clue where I come up with this crap.

& b/c I am lame & have no actual artistic skills- the most boring logo everrrrrr.

ahJTagQ.png
Yes. Another girl to beat in this league!

Haha. Just kidding around. I have no idea what I'm doing in fantasy football so I fully expect to be in last place anon.

I've never done fantasy football before either, so there's a very high possibility you will beat me.

So excited that lots of you are playing! Only 4 spots left as of right now. If we can fill it today, maybe we could get the Draft done tomorrow before the first game of the season!

2 spots left.

Also, if you've gotten the invite but not signed up on ESPN site yet, do so! We need everyone's sign up complete before we can run the draft.

Crumb said:
I'd join a Fantasy Hockey League
#justsaying

YES PLEASE. This should definitely happen.

But we still have a while to go until then, so for now....bring on the ACF Fantasy Football League!! :mrgreen:

I am registered and excited. Team XOXO will kick your butts (maybe..hopefully...).

We're all filled up! Just waiting on the last invitees to finish the sign up process, then hopefully run the autopick draft later tonight or tomorrow morning!

Waiting on:
LiLredhairedgrl
mynameisbob84
pg240
CaseysDavey

To complete the sign up.

pg240 said:
AmberCutie said:
Waiting on:
LiLredhairedgrl
mynameisbob84
pg240
CaseysDavey

To complete the sign up.

Are you emailing the invite? I didn't get it.
Spam folder? I imagine espn is sending out a lot of similar looking emails right now and it might get flagged?

OH MY GOD, BOB, HURRY UP AND SIGN UP SO WE CAN DO THE DRAFT!! :mrgreen: You just show as "Team 20" right now since you haven't finished the process. PIZZA DIVISION NEEDS YOU!

hLV2nP9.jpg

Divisions: Pizza, Tacos, Nachos, Fries

Will run the autopick draft as soon as possible so we can adjust our rosters before kickoff of the first game tomorrow!

LiLredhairedgrl said:
I am from Nebraska, so I fully expect to be a natural at this. Muaw haha!

(Btw, does anyone know where I can watch the full documentary? I can't find it...)

Well, the Cornhuskers USED to be good, so we'll see.

Maybe my Nebraska blood will bring me luck...muaw haha! Or not. My feeling is that I am gonna go the extreme route either way--I may take ALL THE GLORY or I am gonna go down in flames... :thumbleft: :lol:

OKAY. So I know nothing really of this fantasy game we are playing, and so of course I turned to google for the knowledge I needed. I found a documentary!

:hello2:

Reactions: Gen
mynameisbob84 said:
I'm all the way in (I think) :-D
Wow... my mind is way too dirty this morning.

Log in now and click "launch draft now" on the main page. Had to schedule a snake draft (we can pick within 30 seconds or it autopicks for us) because autopick wouldn't allow us to draft today.

So it's actually interactive. Our pick order is shown at the top of the screen and randomizes each round.

Status
Not open for further replies.