AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACF models who are camming now

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On cam for the first time in a few days! Come chat with me on Chaturbate!

Seriously, please come chat... There's 250 guys in my room and it's dead silent. Dafuq? If I were at least half naked I'd say they were wanking... But I'm fully clothed and trying hard not to be! lol

Time to cam!

I'm hopping on shortly (in the next few minutes) and will be on for three hours. Then will take a food break for a couple hours, and be back for moar!

Yes, I will post here when I'm on break, and when I'm back. Yes, I've only been posting when I'm on MFC... maybe I should post when I'm on Streamate too...

Amber- don't forget to stop by for your birthday flash (anytime within this month is fine, but you only get it once!)

I am done for today. It's just too slow on MFC... and I can't afford to waste time right now. So, I will be on streamate later tonight.

CynClaire said:
emptiedglass said:
emptiedglass said:
CarinaChateau said:

Nothing's sexier than a gorgeous lady in panties and a couple of rose petals. :D

Carina kindly gave me permission to show you all what you missed tonight. :D

I popped in! I was WhosYourDorky! :) Nice to meet you Carina!
nice to meet you too! I put the two together when I saw your bfp reference in the marry, fuck, kill thread.

UK GamerGirl is on right now. @2:00 PM pst/west coast time (-8gmt, I think)

Status
Not open for further replies.