AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACF models who are camming now

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A little late, but I'm on when I should be!

It is currently 9:10pm. I will be on until 2am, with a break around 11pm for dishes and food.

After tonight you won't see me on MFC as much as you used to... Moving on to Streamate
But come celebrate saint Patric's day with me by playing some XXX roulette. Every spin is a guaranteed win. Who ever lands on a 4 leaf clover the most by the end on the night, wins the grand prize, which is your choice of either Life long membership of my private BDSM blog, or a custom 10 minute video just for you (I'll even call out your name if you like.) The video will be for your eyes only, I will not make it available for sale... unless that's what get's you off LOL. And if you already have the prize you landed on, or say, that prize isn't exactly your "cup o' tea" then you may spin again fro free and see where you land on my "stunt" chart instead. And whatever stunt I land on... I have to do. Stunts can be anything from Anal beads, nipple clamps, facial, naked head stand, and more.
Only 44 tokens a spin. and every token goes towards the count down goal.

online baking pie!

Reactions: emptiedglass
Skipping over to Streamate in a bit. Come watch me navigate the sea of nonsense in search of gold. Also, bring gold.
http://jicky.cammodels.com

Gonna be on SM from now through basically all day :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.