AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACF models who are camming now

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Logging on to do a Tease and Torture show! Join me! Fun times will be had by all!

602-192-916-799-4890613.jpg

Reactions: emptiedglass
Fitness Frenzy week...
Come join me in my chat room on mfc while I workout. I'll be dancing and lifting weights for the next hour (or so). Help me reach my goal of 1000 tokens by the end of my workout, and we can have some fun while I cum in the shower.

Oh look! Me again. :) Come vote to determine how I'll be styling my pussy hair for the next month! 30 tokens to join Team Shaved, Team Landing Strip or Team Bush! Winning team gets 2 videos and a card from me with a note and lip print. :)

Attachments

• IMG_1402.JPG
    IMG_1402.JPG
    219.9 KB · Views: 167
I am camming on MFC for the first time in a while and it's a ghost town, come chat?
Also, tonight only, ALL of my movies are available for 450tk, so now would be a great time to get em'! There are 13 total.

http://www.myfreecams.com/#AmeliaArcana

xoxoxo

I will be on tonight (MFC) for the first time in a couple weeks :) Also will try to get on next weekend too.

Anyways, getting ready now, will be on in like an hour (so around 9pm pacific, midnight eastern), maybe a little more :)

myfreecams.com/#SierraTonin <--chatroom
profiles.myfreecams.com/SierraTonin <-- profile

SexyStephXS said:
Online now and I'm SO close to a 2k camscore for the first time. Come play hangman with me and push me over the line! :)
Damnit! You're only .3 away from 2k!! I wanted to try to push you there sooo bad!! I thought I just bought tokens, but I must've drunkenly gave them away. Oh well. Guys, go to her room and TIP HER!!!! Please, I really want to see her CS over 2,000!! She's been working SO hard!! ;)

Reactions: SexySteph
Heading over to Streamate for the "graveyard" shift.
If you'd ever like to join me on SM but don't already have an account. Please sign up through my link (if u'r signing up on my behalf that is) so instead of the 35% I would normally get out of what you choose to spend with me, I'll get 60%. Here's the link:
http://pokerprincess.cammodels.com/

I'll be there in just a few more minutes.

Online now. I think I am hosting the Annual Mute Masturbaters Convention! Arghh. Feel free to come and chat. In the meantime I amuse myself with some boobie rubbing. Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.