AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACF models who are camming now

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On SM! :h:

Gonna be on MFC at the hour. If it gets slow I'll be on in pm and at Streamate! :h:

Going to be on MFC accepting privates and groups with teeny countdowns to sexy story time and ropey rope legs as soon as I shower and make mah self pretty. Just got off one job now on to the next. :D

SeraTonix said:
Going to be on MFC accepting privates and groups with teeny countdowns to sexy story time and ropey rope legs as soon as I shower and make mah self pretty. Just got off one job now on to the next. :D

I lied. Turns out I'm on my period, working to a BJ show. SST, and Ropeyrope legs are still a thing. Also spanking myself silly.

I'll be on MFC in 15 mins.
Wake up America sleepyheads and come have your cornflakes with me!!!
Tea and scones for the Brits. Aussies - it's too late to be eating. You'll get indigestion.

Gonna be on MFC in an hour! ^.^

I'm getting online right now!
http://myfreecams.com/#lilymarie
It's my 2 year cammiversary (first time I'm celebrating) and it would be so lovely to have some ACFers in there! :)
You can win stuff and there's going to be a game of bingo!

Getting on MFC at the hour! ^.^

Hey! Listen!

I wouldn't usually post so far in advance but I'm extra excited so wanted to give a heads up! I will be doing a super exciting Zelda theme show tonight with cool games, a costume, props, foes to defeat, and prizes! Come visit!

7pm Eastern on MFC! (Only 2 hours away!)

http://myfreecams.com/#kayleepond

Status
Not open for further replies.