AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Actual Chater success tips.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Smile, not a fake smile. Be happy and grateful to be there.
2. Take a couple deep breaths and relax your shoulders before going on. Put your hands up and do a superwoman pose. This will boost your testosterone and lower your cortisol.
3. Do not rush to do anything. Take your time.
4. Try looking straight into the camera when you are fooling around. Try talking to the camera eg "you like when i bounce on your cock like that"- they will reply.
5. Have goals. Remind your users of them. (oh!! only 300 more tokens until i show my pussy woooo !!)
6. Bring energy. you will only get what you give. Its the law of the universe. some girls may make a lot by sitting and doing nothing but thats rare.
7. Try not to lip sing too much. A lot of users don't like this. Try asking some questions instead. eg.... Where are you from? Did you go out last night?
8. Give thanks instead of instructions. One of my rules is no dirty talk unless its in a tip note. So to enforce this I will say "thank you everyone so much for respecting my rules about the dirty talk, i would hate to have to silence you."
9. Which leads to tip 9, say thank you for the tips and thank you for the follows.
10. Be aware of your music. if its too load or obnoxious they wont stay for long. a-lot of time they want to hear your voice.

What yah think?
a lot of tips out there don't give much. Give me your best advice.
Love these tips :h: Im newish to the cam world. But i can personally say i get way more traffic if im smiling and its genuine. Much love :h:

When we start we all want the code to be the perfect cam model, to be as successful as possible. "What's the best time to work?" "How to I attract whales?" etc.

When I've looked at the rooms of other cam models on my site I've seen my regular customers in their rooms. Sometimes these models look nothing like me, their personalities don't seem similar to mine either. I've also discussed regulars with other models, Dommes and vanilla models alike, all sharing the same regular customers. I think the customers just like what they like and there's no "perfect" cam model style. It's probably best to just be yourself and do shows you enjoy because it seems they like variety most of all. If what you're describing is your personality and you've found it to be successful then yes, keep doing what you're doing. It sounds good. If it works for you then it's good.

My only advice is memorize your site's TOS because that's where a lot of models get in trouble.

When I've looked at the rooms of other cam models on my site I've seen my regular customers in their rooms. Sometimes these models look nothing like me, their personalities don't seem similar to mine either. I've also discussed regulars with other models, Dommes and vanilla models alike, all sharing the same regular customers. I think the customers just like what they like and there's no "perfect" cam model style.
Totally this! And I think it's worth mentioning too that each individual viewer won't always necessarily be looking for the same experiences in every room either. They may feel the desire for one thing when they see you, but another performer offers something else in a different way on a different day and that viewer is in a different mood? Well golly, they might just go for it.

It's a lot like any other kind of entertainment. Think about how you consume media. Maybe we have a general idea of what we like, and we go out looking specifically for that. But that doesn't mean we only enjoy that one specific thing at all times. Think about how "favorites" are formed, over time and multiple exposures.

All this to say, try to do what you feel best doing and can consistently maintain doing for a long time. We don't know what the tipping point will be for each individual, so we are better off focusing on what we can repeatedly offer to try to get there.

7. Try not to lip sing too much. A lot of users don't like this. Try asking some questions instead. eg.... Where are you from? Did you go out last night?
Not sure if lipsync it's much of a problem, however the point of using questions is good. I would add that it's much better to use open ended questions instead of y/n to keep the chat active

If someone complains about lip-synching in free chat to me, I'll be lip-synching a real interesting phrase right back at them hahahaha.

I mix it in with chatting, but it's no big deal at all, and my hourly is great. It's often a great conversation starter with other folks that are into music. And it makes people who are bored and/or depressed laugh, and breaks the ice. Lip-synching ain't going nowhere.

Just do what makes you happy models (lol within reason), and healthy guys will like that (seeing a happy chick having fun).

Coming at this from a male perspective..... one of the biggest reasons i've been able to do so well whether solo or with men or women is that i'm friendly. It means a lot... and I'm sure it translates to both audiences.

Reactions: ArcticKitty
Status
Not open for further replies.