AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ada_evil Account Approval

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 24, 2018
I opened an account Ada_evil present documents and they sent me an email that says:

Dear ada_evil,
Your account ada_evil with the Chaturbate live cam community has been terminated. This termination is due to suspected violation of our terms of service.

I have not used the account and I have submitted my proper documents. Shirley please I need your help so that our model can work chaturbate as soon as possible

Thks

I opened an account Ada_evil present documents and they sent me an email that says:

Dear ada_evil,
Your account ada_evil with the Chaturbate live cam community has been terminated. This termination is due to suspected violation of our terms of service.

I have not used the account and I have submitted my proper documents. Shirley please I need your help so that our model can work chaturbate as soon as possible

Thks
Please see the DM I am sending to you. Thank you

Upvote 0
Hi how are you, I’m new to this but chaturbate banned my account and I had over 700$ in tokens from camming and don’t know how to convert to my account

Upvote 0
Hi how are you, I’m new to this but chaturbate banned my account and I had over 700$ in tokens from camming and don’t know how to convert to my account

I would recommend emailing chaturbate support first and waiting 24 - 48hrs (possibly the latter at the moment since it's Sunday). If they don't respond, then make a NEW thread and tag @punker barbie to see if she can give any additional info/clarification.

Upvote 0
Thank you :) I haven’t heard anything from chauturbate and it’s been over 4 days now :/

Maybe give them til the end of tomorrow, Monday, for business hours (they are 8hrs behind uk - not sure your timezone). If they still haven't responded I'd recommend asking punker barbie on here or sending another email - don't be rude though, just ask it as a follow up.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.