AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Administrator Overstepping

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 7, 2016
Shirley,

I mod for a model who has just finished a long show. She took a 10 minute break when she finished & suddenly she gets the attached warning stating she was asleep on camera.

I was there for the entire show & at no point did she fall asleep.

The only reason we can think of for the warning was due to a whispered comment I made via the bot I wrote. This comment was to jokingly say "Don't fall asleep", as she'd just finished over 3 hours of edging.

She is absolutely furious she's received this & so am I. I was there for the entire show & if this comment is the reason for the warning, then the administrator has taken it out of context because he doesn't know how our friendship works.

This needs looking into & the specific administrator needs to apologise to the model for making a serious error in judgement.

Attachments

• 2018-11-20-06_34_26-Chaturbate---100%-Free-Chat-&-Webcams.png
    2018-11-20-06_34_26-Chaturbate---100%-Free-Chat-&-Webcams.png
    21.5 KB · Views: 102
Status
Not open for further replies.