AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Adventure Time!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 28, 2010
This cartoon has quickly become one of my favorite cartoons and I think it has to do something with the fact that though it comes off as a children's cartoon it feels like they get away with so much may it be dialogue or adult themes and so forth, an episode about zombies, a character made out of a heart holding broken bottles and threatening "I'M GOING TO RIP OUT PRINCESS BUBBLEGUM'S HEART, AND MAKE OUT WITH IT!", or another episode of cuddly bear creatures partying inside a monster's stomach until the monster swallows lava and the only way to escape is out of the monsters butt and so forth. So many times I have watched that show and had to pronounce "what the fuck?" but in a positive this is awesome! fashion and would be one cartoon I'd be happy to have my kids to watch if I had kids. Which is probably why I don't have any.

Not to mention the best song I've ever heard about fries ever.

I love Adventure Time! Princess Bubblegum is my favorite :) Also, I want a pet rainicorn.

I would rather be stabbed in the eyes and dunked in salty lemon juice before watching that or "Regular Show" WTF happened to real, great animations?

I at first was put off by the cartoon because of how it was drawn, but once I gave it a chance it won me over. The dialog and themes behind the show and I just feel its incredibly creative and gives their audience a lot more credit than a lot of other cartoons out there.

Like the Ice King will kidnap the princesses wanting one to marry him but doesn't get why everyone hates him hauls ass once Princess Bubblegum goes under surgery and there was only enough bubblegum for her hair so she would appear only 13 years old. I laughed my ass off at his reaction to the news.

I apologize for the ending of this clip, I don't understand it but its the best version I could find.

And then theres these clips too also as well

and just in case you were wondering what song Jake may have been dancing to, and even if you weren't it gave me another excuse to listen to the song:

Status
Not open for further replies.