AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Advertising video on MyFreeCams

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 18, 2017
Hello everyone ,

First , excuse my awkward english level

I'm helping an old friend with her MyFreeCams profile , figured out many things , learnt some basic CSS and HTML , found alot of help here by reading different topics so thanks for that already .
My friend want to start selling videos , my problem is simple but i couldn't find a clear answer even tho i'm looking since 2 hours in different topics .

So simple question , can i put an i want clips or manyvids link on her MFC profile , is it against the rules of MFC ?
I found that on the MFC wiki
"Models are not allowed to advertise competing websites or third-party commercial websites.
Models are allowed to mention their own personal profiles, homepages, wishlists, as long as it is done in an unobtrusive manner."

So , a discreet link for ManyVids or I want clips is accepted or is it too risky and she could get banned for that

Thanks for reading me and i hope i'll have finaly an answer

I don't think a ManyVids link will even show up on there since they started their own camming thing not long ago (you could before that). Not sure about other sites, but I don't think I've ever seen one on anyones profile, even just spelled out in a graphic instead of a link. I might just not be noticing that though.
Most models advertise their Twitter on MFC, and then promote their clipsites through there. ManyVids and iWantClips have auto-tweet options as well, which is handy.

Upvote 0
you can no longer post links to your manyvids store on MFC, not sure if it's the same for iwantclips.
tell your friend about MFC share - she can sign in with her model account on share.myfreecams.com and upload her videos there. this allows members to purchase her videos with their mfc tokens, and she can advertise/link to her mfc share page on her main profile & in her chatroom.

Upvote 0
Thanks girls , i will tell her about the MFC Share .
One little question about the MFC Share , the videos are downloadable by the members or it's just like a youtube thing ?
For the Manyvids/iwantclips store , she wants it on her profile so even basic and guest could get her videos ... I do what she tells me ^^

Thanks again for the help , it's truly appreciated !

Upvote 0
Thanks girls , i will tell her about the MFC Share .
One little question about the MFC Share , the videos are downloadable by the members or it's just like a youtube thing ?
For the Manyvids/iwantclips store , she wants it on her profile so even basic and guest could get her videos ... I do what she tells me ^^

Thanks again for the help , it's truly appreciated !
On MFC share a model can set her video to be stream only, or stream plus downloadable.

She will NOT be able to link Manyvids on her profile at all.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.