AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

affiliates program, and paid traffick or promotion

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

daphnedawson

Cam Model
Apr 12, 2023
hello hope i’m not too annoying always ONLY posting questions- but does anyone have any specific places they would recommend using for posting affiliate Links or promoting signup? also is it against the rules to pay to promote you’re webcam room or is it just against the rules to pay for bots? does anyone know of paid traffick programs if y is allowed ? ALSO, i feel like no one likes to respond to my posts bc i only post questions? how do i get more responses ? am i posting a thread that has already been previously posted or ? i didn’t check , is that why umm not getting comments sometimes?

hello hope i’m not too annoying always ONLY posting questions- but does anyone have any specific places they would recommend using for posting affiliate Links or promoting signup? also is it against the rules to pay to promote you’re webcam room or is it just against the rules to pay for bots? does anyone know of paid traffick programs if y is allowed ? ALSO, i feel like no one likes to respond to my posts bc i only post questions? how do i get more responses ? am i posting a thread that has already been previously posted or ? i didn’t check , is that why umm not getting comments sometimes?
Best way to get traffic to the affiliate program is setting up a website of some kind and doing SEO that targets people that are likely to become cam site members (not current members).
You can buy ad space (if you want to send it directly to your room you need to have a very strict schedule in place and a good amount of $ to do so).
Use your affiliate link anytime you tweet you are online or mention your room somewhere online.
for ad networks you can take a look at traffic junkie (they will provide you with an ad manager who will help you get things setup and running but are a fair bit more expensive than others), I also had a decent experiance with plug rush, traffic stars is another one but I havnt personally used them and there is juciy ads (havnt used them in maybe 10 years because I had poor results with them).

If u use social media u can also promote there.
U can also promote it in your bio although almost no one uses them there. (this is all based on cb, I don't know about others)

U can also promote it in your bio although almost no one uses them there. (this is all based on cb, I don't know about others)
I thought this was against CB TOS?

I thought this was against CB TOS?
as far as I know it's only against tos to tell members that already have an account to use your link to make a new account. Should be against tos imo though.

Reactions: Vixxen81
as far as I know it's only against tos to tell members that already have an account to use your link to make a new account. Should be against tos imo though.
ahh that's what I was confusing it with. gotcha.