AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

After Implanon birth control removal.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LineahRose

Deactivated Account
Inactive Cam Model
Apr 13, 2014
United States
chaturbate.com
I just had my Implanon removed this morning after almost 3 years. It hasn't been more than a day and my breasts are really sore to the touch, and my stomach has been cramping. I know it loses its effects as soon as 6 hours after removal, but I wasn't sure what else to expect..anyone care to share how you felt immediately after removal and so on?

Youll begin to get cramps and stuff from your normal hormone levels, what the birth control...well...controlled...so expect some breast sensitivity, even some growth, if you can, avoid underwire bras for a little while, or just dont wear your bra when you dont have to, itll help.

If your trying to get pregnant, beware, the shots and implants can stay in some women's systems for UP TO 3 years AFTER you have it removed, its up to your body on how long it affects your fertility. If your wanting to get pregnant sooner, let me know, Ill refer you to a great line of suppliments that even out your hormones a little faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.