AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

igetherwetter account ban

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 28, 2023
Hi, @punker barbie I am a new broadcaster. I had been broadcasting on chaturbate for 3 days and within those three days i really found myself. I swear I felt self dependant, i had social interactions, friends, fand and even was making money doing to. I was able to gather up 1000 followers and make $900 in those 72 hours... No a friend with an account desirabledesiri ((REDACTED NAME- ADMIN)) had me sign up for cam. Now i had been doing solo acts this entire time.. after seeing my succes she wanted me to costar on her account and we ended up roleplaying for somebody in pvt and they had requested she play as my step mom. and he went to the point of acting like it was real.... Now I just went with it becuase every request in these last 3 days has been exploration bold and daring. in other words they have all been questionable becauae of the nature of the site and it being a new world to me, however it did make me feel uncomfortable as i was playing along..... long story short. the pvt only lasted a minute and i ended up doing alive on my account... within an hour or so i was thrown out of my stream and was banned....

Now after sleeping on it, i realized the roleplay i was apart of was innapropriate however it wasnt my sight. i didnt agree to anything and all i did was be a body.... desiribaledesiri has written chaturbate telling them she does not want her account back and to please just let me have mine... she was also verified on my account..... What im getting at is. I am sorry from the bottom of my heart hat i let it go to far and ended up violating terms of service.. I want to also say that i will never vilate another policy or term again and i will read any rules or disclosure chaturbate has before moving on. I am in love with what i had on the site, I cant lose it and i am more than apologetic that I didnt realize as a model I am supposed to cafrry myself as a representatie of chaturbate and be professional and that =this sint some free for all sex site...., I have been verfied on cam4, camsoda, stripchat.... and i do not care to continue my career there. Chaturbate is the greatest of all adult model chat sites and it is my favorite. I was a newb to this world and maam some morally compasses are different than others. some people think the very nature of chaturbate is wrong.... I will do everyhting to allign my compass with the rules of chaturbate and i am just begging for another chane.. I (REDACTED NAME- ADMIN) am asking that i can please recover my account igetherwetter and remove the second identity from it... please (REDACTED NAME- ADMIN) i will be a solo act and move forward... I need this Shirley. I let a mistake really hurt me and the anxiety and dread I have faced is enough to ensure you I will not allow any behavior or mistaes like this again. Please just give me another chance. i was just being abody on her stream.... Let me have my account. please. I will rpovide any documentation, I will type and notarize any paperwork. I will do whatever I have to do. Please.- (REDACTED NAME- ADMIN)(igetherwetter)

also... my family and friends were doubtful about me doing this but i told them i was going to be succesfull. now ive exposed myself and i cant let it end like this... i was supppose to do what i beluved in and let it halp me along my path.... i ove my account. i loved my friends. i love my fans. never again.... im not worried about the money on there im worried about my oppurtunity... i have broken ties with the model ... please help. @punker barbie

Last edited by a moderator:
I really hope you didn’t just blurt out a model’s real name on here, and that it’s just a “fake real name” you’d posted.

Upvote 0
Neither one of you would have been banned for role playing a step mom situation as long as you didn't indicate you were underage in any way and if you did then there is your real problem and highly unlikely to be overturned especially now that you've said you've worked on other adult sites who all have the exact same FEDERAL LAW in place. It's not a rule, it's not site etiquette, it's not a suggestion or a moral compass it is a federal law that you cannot depict sex acts where one or all parties are under the age of 18.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Reactions: Vixxen81
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
yes, smartass :)

I am the only one who runs this site, with help from husband for technical stuff.
Lol... so... after getting my account back. I feel emberassed for the "whining" and shit rightt lol... but what can i say? Im passionate... However.... I need help with Traffic. Is there anybody here who knows the ropes and could helppp a newbie out? My profile is igetherwetter....
How do I Stand Out.... Show Less makes more or Showing More makes more?
Maybe not at this moment but soon I know im capable of producing good content and hott streams.... The only thing is... how do i get the traffic to promote a ticket show?
Is it long days at first untill u get a following orrrr how should i go about this....
To Whoever Can Relate "I get it benefits you none to reach out. Im not looking for a hand out, Just a hand Up...."
I do SOLO and Couple.... Ill have 4 more models soon.....

Upvote 0
Lol... so... after getting my account back. I feel emberassed for the "whining" and shit rightt lol... but what can i say? Im passionate... However.... I need help with Traffic. Is there anybody here who knows the ropes and could helppp a newbie out? My profile is igetherwetter....
Maybe not at this moment but soon I know im capable of producing good content and hott streams.... The only thing is... how do i get the traffic to promote a ticket show?
Is it long days at first untill u get a following orrrr how should i go about this....
To Whoever Can Relate "I get it benefits you none to reach out. Im not looking for a hand out, Just a hand Up...."
Chaturbate is a slow grind. Sometimes less is more sometimes more is more sometimes not being on at all is a good move. You can't predict it, you just have to go on how you feel that day.

Upvote 0
Also, since you're trying to better yourself, here's some help with text: capital letters belong at the beginning of a sentence or on a proper noun. Capital letters don't have a place just strewn about all throughout your sentences. :)

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
@AmberCutie cab you remove the real models first and last name that doesn't seem safe.

I had mentioned this over a week ago to the op, and he (or she) didn’t even acknowledge the fact that they blurted out their “friend’s” real name on a public forum. Smh.

Upvote 0
I had mentioned this over a week ago to the op, and he (or she) didn’t even acknowledge the fact that they blurted out their “friend’s” real name on a public forum. Smh.
Sorry just saw I asked this yesterday. Wasn't trying to bug ya

I hadn't had the time to sift through that pile of blab to figure out what the offending issue was. I doubt most people even saw it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.