AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Two year issue unsolved.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 11, 2022
Regarding support ticket: 18375187
My account name is: Night_bigass
I'm really hoping you might be able to help me.
I have a few support numbers which will show that my account shouldn't be banned. It seems to be a technical issue.
I'll start from the beginning.
On October 7th 2021, I noticed my account had lost the ability to receive tokens. I contacted support and was told that one of the models that works with me was not verified on the account.
I was very apologetic for this as I had assumed I added her ID and she was verified. Support told me to add her ID and all would be well.
I added her ID along with my boyfriend's ID. My boyfriend's ID was verified almost immediately, however the other girl, her ID kept getting rejected for not being clear enough. However after I submitted her ID my account got banned 20 minutes later (we hadn't even broadcasted that day at all). I contacted support again and was told the ban would be lifted. And I would need to re-submit the other model's ID. I took much higher quality photos of her ID. Submitted them again... Low and behold the account was banned again within 20 minutes. I was very confused. Contacted support one more time, and was told the account was unbanned again... and to try re-submitting her ID once again. I was even sent a template format of how the ID should look.
I decided it would be easier to just broadcast by myself and only with my boyfriend, who was verified on my account.
I asked support if they could remove all the users off the account and only leave myself and my boyfriend on the account, to save these verification issues. I was told this was possible, but first I was told I needed to send a photo of me holding my ID in one hand and a piece of paper with today's date (October 8th 2021) and the word "Bridge". I sent the required evidence and they responded telling me that everyone was now verified except for the previous models and if I wanted I could re-submit the photos again and there should be no issues this time.
Okay... So I thought why not.. I resubmitted the photos... And my account was banned again within minutes.
This time when I reached back out to support via the same ticket number we had been conversing on, they did not reply back. It has been almost 2 years with no reply. I sent many new support requests explaining what had happened and received an automated response telling me my account is banned and they will not reply to me again.
The support ticket which shows all the evidence and that my account has been unfairly banned is: 18375187
I really hope you can help me @punker barbie

Status
Not open for further replies.