AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jan 31, 2024
Hello @punker barbie, hope you are having a good day.

My account was banned about 30 minutes ago or so. I have a few models that are affiliates under that account. I had around $3000 pending to be paid out on the 1st. I didn't have ID verification on the account so I just completed it about an hour prior to the ban, I also had no payout information filled out. I sent an email to support that I can redo verification or use another form of identification, whatever is needed to solve the issue. I also have not received an email from support or anything so I have no idea what the issue is as I only did the ID verification and I don't even use the account for anything else. I am 29 years old so age can't be a problem and my id is not expired.

I need to pay out our models so am hoping can solve this quickly. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

My account username is: fleececolens

Thank you